Ratings for Dr. Julie A. MORRISON

been going to her for over a decade. wouldnt change her for any other dr

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I've seen Dr. Julie for over 10 years and have never been disappointed. She never rushes, is always concerned about my health, takes the time to answer questions I may have. She is patient, never talks down to you and makes you feel you are important to her. The staff are always courteous and welcoming. I would never go to anyone else. I don't understand the negative reviews as I have never had a problem. Try her before buying into the negativity. Sometimes people are unhappy with a service, no matter what.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

On my first visit labs were ordered, and as I had no call from doctor's office I supposed all was well with the report. When I began to have symptoms of hypothyroid, I had the lab send a report which showed TSH 10.05 well above the .45 to 4.50 range for normal. When I called the office 5 times for a week and left a message for doctor's MA, my call was never returned. The MA said she got disconnected after two rings. We have received calls all week. I then tested the phone and it rang 5 timess. Not acceptable patient care. I will not return to this doctor. Beware.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I've seen Dr. Morrison for over 10 years (I can't even remember how long it's been). I'd gone through several PC doctors over the years, and was fed up with being kept waiting for my appointment, being hustled in and out in 10 minutes, and not being allowed to talk. Worst of all was the constant condescension. I decided to try a DO instead of an MD and found Dr. Morrison. She takes the time to chat with me, remembers what's going on in my life, listens to me without interrupting, and answers my questions in "civilian" terms. She also encourages me to participate in my healthcare decisions and explains my options, rather than just telling me what to do. Another nice aspect of her practice is that she works with her brothers; if she can't take me as soon as I'd like, one of them can. The atmosphere at their office is informal, friendly, and (improbable as it sounds) family-like. If you're looking for a family doctor who treats patients like more than a source of income, Dr. Morrison (and her brothers, Drs. Chris and Patrick Marsh) are a good bet.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr Julie is wonderful. I drive from the opposite side of town to see her and have followed her through 2 moves.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr. Julie is the most caring Dr. I have ever been to. She listens to what you have to say! I will follow her practice anywhere! Thank you Dr. JULIE!!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Based on other reviews here,I went ahead and scheduled an appointment with DR. Julie Morrison. For my first appointment, I showed up 15 minutes early as they asked. Waited for 10 minutes to take me in and once I was in the patient room, it took her 40 minutes just to see me. She barely answered any of my questions and was not helpful at all. Indeed she was condescending! FYI I'm a healthy 25 year old women, so No I don't have any serious medical problems. This should have been an easy visit for her. Two month Later, she billed $497 for a 7 minutes consultation! Called the billing dept and they said it was a high level visit. Are you kidding me? My insurance (United Healthcare) covered only 254 and I'm suppose to pay the rest. My insurance said they are not using the correct medical code and it's the provider responsibility. Save yourself from stress and find yourself another doctor!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

she's attentive, allows you the time you need, friendly, exploains thin gs clearly

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

In a lifetime of 62 years, I can honestly say that I have more confidence in Dr. Julie Morrison than any other doctor I have ever encountered. She is very easy to talk to and confide in, and when you leave her office, you actually feel like something was accomplished. I wish more doctors were like her.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Julie is the most kind and sincere Doctor I have been too. She really cares about each and everyone of her patients. I will never see another Doctor. Her staff are fantastic. Her nurse Cassy is great . They all greet you with a hug including Dr. Julie. She is just awesome.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Julie A. MORRISON's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1991)

Delta Dental