Ratings for Dr. Henry Ukpeh

Put my newborn on Enfalac over breastfeeding... after that baby got sick and we ended up in hospital for 10 days. Turns out baby is allergic to cows milk. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Always late. Very knowledgable but quite brash. Pushes for more appointments even when child is 100% healthy.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

My 3 year old daughter has been seeing him for quite awhile now and just loves him, she cried when I had to take her to someone else. She loves her special Dr. Ukpeh! He even took the time to look at her toy puppy's ear for her. We really like him.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Ukpeh since she was born, she will be 3 this year. He is excellent with her and she loves him! The staff are amazing and make everyone feel comfortable and are more than willing to answer any questions. I find Dr. Ukpeh to be extremely easy to talk too and he answers any questions you may have and explains everything clearly.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

My kids feel comfortable asking him questions. My husband and I are very happy with his compassion towards our children's needs. Dr. Ukpeh has proven to be very knowledgable and understanding. We are very happy to have a Doctor of this quality in our area.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr ukpeh has been my twins doctor since they were born until we recently moved out of area, (my two are 4) he's the only Dr to pick up that they BOTH had heart murmurs and has been keeping up to date with us to keep a watch on them. While he may run behind sometimes it's because he listens to the parents every question and answers as best as he can or gets the info for you. We love Dr ukpeh and are really going to miss him now that we are gone from the area! Thank you Dr ukpeh! Many times over for everything you have helped us handle since having these 2! We miss you already

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Knowledgeable, thorough, and great sense of humour.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

My children have been seeing Dr. Ukpeh for 3-4 years now and they just love him! He is soooo good with them, they ask if we can go see him regularly! He is very knowledgeable on anything that i have ever had to ask him about. He and his staff are very easy to talk to and they truly care about the patients and their family. We are so very grateful to have him in our area.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

He is an amazing doctor!! All three of my children see him for their medical issues and he is always very informative and understanding. My little girl is always getting new sicknesses and issues and he will see her on the drop of a dime if need be. He cares so much about the children and it really shows! He may run late sometimes but his information and input is worth the wait. And while we wait we get to visit with his awesome assistant Danielle! She's the best and if you have questions or problems she will help you in any way she can!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

We love Dr.Ukpeh and his Staff. His staff always makes you feel welcome! Dr. Ukpeh has always been there for me and my children.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014