Ratings for Dr. Gudrun Caspar-Bell

This woman is amazing. Yes she's direct. But if you actually knew how many people she tried to help in a day. If you get her you're very lucky.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Caspar-Bell may appear to be abrasive, she is German after all. I have watched her with other patients in a teaching session and the feedback from the ones I spoke with was very positive. I require only one thing from my doctor and that is to be great, Caspar-Bell is. The translation from German culture to here leads to some misconceptions. Her humour and directness doesn't always translate well. She is a very caring physician and one of the best I have ever seen. She leaves no stone unturned to solve problems for her patients. Live saver.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Caspar-Bell is truly an amazing doctor and person. She took the time to get to know my history and explained a lot of background issues to me. I felt as though I wasn't just another number, face or case. She was very professional and personable. She stepped up where other doctors dismissed my symptoms. She is top-notch. She's not a lazy doctor, or get you out the door type of doctor. She takes the time necessary to investigate. She's remarkable and cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

So amazing. Truly never met another person in any profession who cares more. If you get her you struck gold.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Abrupt but she is the funniest ,nicest doctor ... love her

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Arrogant rude demeaning. Unprofessional. Has a god complex.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I found this doctor to be rude, arrogant, outright insulting, and had a terrible time with her while I was going through the worst time of my life. I went for help, not to be berated, made fun of and then ignored.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Spent the appt berating me in front of 4 residents. Awful!! I will not return to see her regarding my type 1 diabetes ever again.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I believe she is knowledgeable , however She has not followed up with me for 4 months. I saw her in January, my situation has changed drastically, yet she won't return my phone calls. VERY FRUSTRATED WITH

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

She is straight forward; not rude. She is very good at her job. She is out to help people as efficiently as she can.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017