You may also like

Rate Dr. Gudrun Caspar-Bell

Dr. Gudrun Caspar-Bell's Ratings

No problems. Just wish protocol was more clear on how to follow up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Waited almost 2 hours to see her. The she used me as a study tool for her students. She didn't tell me anything, just made referrals for blood work, etc. She told me it would be 3 weeks for the MRI, marked as urgent. But i find out 2 months later she put it as elective, which is 6-8 months wait..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2801731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Very rude. Treats patients poorly. I guess you can do that when you make gobs of money. She is also very closed minded and will only have room for the one way she learned it in school however many years ago.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2794194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Waited over a year to see this Doctor. Only got in when I phoned to find out if I was on a list or if they forgot about me. Went to see this Doctor regarding Hypothyroid condition. She basically used me as a guinea pig to teach her students about the thyroid. I suspect she never spent much time looking at my chart. She never talked to me of my concerns or issues. I never heard back from her after the so-called check up so called her office. The person on the other end of the phone was extremely rude. I was told that she does not do follow ups. The recommendation was sent to my GP. My dosage was drastically reduced (by ⅔) and my GP followed instructions. Bad call! My TSH levels plummeted and a 6 wks later my dosage was doubled, I am still trying to rectify this bad call. My opinion - Terrible Doctor. Did nothing for me, no follow up, waste of my time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2785433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Very caring women and nice and was a great dr... just thought i would hear bck from her what are plan .....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

DO NOT see this doctor. She is LATE, LOUD, OBNOXIOUS and most importantly doesn't listen. 2 hours late, talking very loudly on the phone at the reception desk about ANTHR patient's health! More concerned about my looks, showed me a inappropriate pic on the internet of a caricature. Didn't even look at my chart, talking to her interns more thane me. I am making a complaint about her. SICK experience.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2741040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

A wealth of information and genuinely cares for people willing to make the effort to learn from her. She has made our life with diabetes so much more manageable. My husband is the diabetic but we work as a team. She taught us how to calculate carbs accurately to ensure the insulin amounts are correct. Her training has enabled my husband to drastically lesson his hypoglycemic episodes and has given him a freedom he did not have prior to meeting her. She is awesome!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2674039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Genuinely cares and listens to patients.
Wonderful doctor!! Office staff seem to be disorganized.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2666333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr. Caspar-Bell is not rude, she is to the point. Very caring, very knowledgeable. Çalls you at home. Does not sugar coat. Has great sense of humor. Way to go Dr. Caspar-Bell.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2664627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

I accompanied my father in to an appointment with her after she had seen him in hospital. She was so rude and arrogant! She told him that all he needed to do is to lose weight as that was causing all of his medical issues. She even went as far as to put him on a diet of V8 for two weeks. As a result of this, my father has developed gout as well as other medical issues. Instead of looking at the real problem, which is a hormonal issue, she just dismissed it because he is "overweight". Well doctor, that happens when your hormones are out of whack. Instead of trying to make the world skinny (which you are no one to talk), maybe you should look at people as human beings rather than just saying their problems revolve around "putting too much food in your mouth". Also trying to get a hold of them for anything is next to impossible. Most of the time, she does not send any consult letters back to the family doctors. I thought if you go to see a specialist that they are supposed to report back to the family doctor of their findings and not refuse to send information if requested. HOW RUDE!!! I would recommend you go seek out any other Endocrinologist if you need one, even if your doctor refers you to her!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2654197].votes_count ]]