Ratings for Dr. Gudrun Caspar-Bell

Abrupt but she is the funniest ,nicest doctor ... love her

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Arrogant rude demeaning. Unprofessional. Has a god complex.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I found this doctor to be rude, arrogant, outright insulting, and had a terrible time with her while I was going through the worst time of my life. I went for help, not to be berated, made fun of and then ignored.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Spent the appt berating me in front of 4 residents. Awful!! I will not return to see her regarding my type 1 diabetes ever again.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I believe she is knowledgeable , however She has not followed up with me for 4 months. I saw her in January, my situation has changed drastically, yet she won't return my phone calls. VERY FRUSTRATED WITH

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

She is straight forward; not rude. She is very good at her job. She is out to help people as efficiently as she can.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I started to see Casper-bell almost 6 years ago when I had my pituitary gland tumour removed. Casper-Bell saw me while in the recovery because my endo at the time did not see surgery cases. Casper-bell is a straight forward hold no bars doctor and because of this I had my file transfer to her. I 100% trust her. Her knowledge is above the 4 other endro chronologist that I have seen across the country. I recommend everyone I know to see her and not the other one that works at RUH. I see her once a year for follow up care and she is in contact with my family doctor as needed. I like that she is direct and up front. IMO Saskatoon is very lucky to have a doctor like Casper-Bell because I can tell you the other ones in this city are not as caring or smart as she is.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I will never see this doctor again. She is rude, demeaning, disrespectful, mean, arrogant and uncaring. I felt like nothing more than a warm body she cared nothing about except as a teaching tool used to instruct the four or five residents she had in tow. She fancies herself the ultimate in knowledge and clearly the best endocrinologist in town while arrogantly dismissing other family doctors and specialists as stupid and incompetent. I was quite shaken by my experience with her and it easily took four or five days for the feelings to wear off. In a word, I frankly found her to be downright "ABUSIVE".

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I have Grave's disease. One word for my experience with Dr. Casper-Bell......Awesome!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I have a pituitary gland tumour. I tried all the meds she prescribed, only to feel way worse. She adjusted my meds over the phone which caused many other health problems. Heart racing, high blood pressure, allergic reactions. Never heard back from her after my MRI. I now have my file transferred and am doctoring in Regina. Dr. Casper bell has a good personality but didn't take me serious.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016