You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gudrun Caspar-Bell

Dr Casper Bell diagnosed my thyroid cancer when others had missed it for 2 years. I think some may mistake her directness for rudeness but she is very busy. She is very knowledgeable and caring. I am forever grateful to this lovely lady.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

She is the best dr ..... very helpful and she know her stuff ...

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Completely wasted my time. I have been dealing with hypoglycemia for years and finally decided to go to dr bell. I waited over a year to see her. I spent 3 days in hospital got a negative test after all the tests they ran. Never had a follow up or anything. I still have the problem and have never gotten an answer. She uses patients as guinea pigs in front of med students and condensends everthying. She was no help. Do not go to her if u want to get help

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I guess some people were right about this doctor - no manners, no professional etiquette whatsoever. She doesn't listen to you, doesn't let you explain anything. Didn't tell me anything new that I wouldn't know. You are just a teaching sample for her resident students. If "helpfulness" section would give me option to pick no stars I would. Total waste of time.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

She is the best! The most caring person ever. Saved my life.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Uses shame instead of support to affect patient compliance. I have had T1 diabetes since I was a child. I moved to Saskatoon and was told Dr. Caspar-Bell would be my endo. My first visit was beyond useless. My second "appointment" was a carb counting class where she made one patient cry and disclosed my A1C to everyone in the room and said it was pathetic. No compassion! Find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

No problems. Just wish protocol was more clear on how to follow up.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Waited almost 2 hours to see her. The she used me as a study tool for her students. She didn't tell me anything, just made referrals for blood work, etc. She told me it would be 3 weeks for the MRI, marked as urgent. But i find out 2 months later she put it as elective, which is 6-8 months wait..

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Very rude. Treats patients poorly. I guess you can do that when you make gobs of money. She is also very closed minded and will only have room for the one way she learned it in school however many years ago.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. Gudrun Caspar-Bell's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Casper Bell diagnosed my thyroid cancer when others had missed it for 2 years. I think some may mistake her directness for rudeness but she is very busy. Sh..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is the best dr ..... very helpful and she know her stuff ..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Completely wasted my time. I have been dealing with hypoglycemia for years and finally decided to go to dr bell. I waited over a year to see her. I spent 3 days..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I guess some people were right about this doctor - no manners, no professional etiquette whatsoever. She doesn't listen to you, doesn't let you explain anything..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If she would have not come in my life through coincidence, my issue might have gone undetected for a long time !!.............forever thankfull!!"

November 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is the best! The most caring person ever. Saved my life. "

October 6, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Uses shame instead of support to affect patient compliance. I have had T1 diabetes since I was a child. I moved to Saskatoon and was told Dr. Caspar-Bell would ..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "No problems. Just wish protocol was more clear on how to follow up. "

July 24, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Waited almost 2 hours to see her. The she used me as a study tool for her students. She didn't tell me anything, just made referrals for blood work, etc. She to..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very rude. Treats patients poorly. I guess you can do that when you make gobs of money. She is also very closed minded and will only have room for the one w..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Waited over a year to see this Doctor. Only got in when I phoned to find out if I was on a list or if they forgot about me. Went to see this Doctor regarding Hy..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very caring women and nice and was a great dr... just thought i would hear bck from her what are plan ....."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "DO NOT see this doctor. She is LATE, LOUD, OBNOXIOUS and most importantly doesn't listen. 2 hours late, talking very loudly on the phone at the reception desk ..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A wealth of information and genuinely cares for people willing to make the effort to learn from her. She has made our life with diabetes so much more manageable..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Genuinely cares and listens to patients. Wonderful doctor!! Office staff seem to be disorganized."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Caspar-Bell is not rude, she is to the point. Very caring, very knowledgeable. Çalls you at home. Does not sugar coat. Has great sense of humor. Way to ..."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I accompanied my father in to an appointment with her after she had seen him in hospital. She was so rude and arrogant! She told him that all he needed to do is..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Initally saw Dr. Caspar-Bell in September for hormones that were way out of control. She was on time, but that was about it. She never once asked me about my ..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Caspar-Bell is a very intelligent physician. She is not afraid to tell you the truth about your health and will not sugar coat a single thing. In our Canadi..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Was referred to her for a follow up for a pituitary tumour. Her bedside manner was horrible, I went to her for a pituitary tumour and ended up getting a lectur..."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "She is not trained to treat auto immune thyroid or adrenal fatigue."

September 7, 2014