Ratings for Dr. Christopher Moore

I recently moved to Peterborough and needed to find a dentist. During my first visit, I was extremely emotionally vulnerable and Dr. Moore, Connie and Lisa were accepting, nonjudgmental, and compassionate toward me. A week later, I met with Connie and had a great experience. She is very patient and methodically explains all the procedures as she goes along. On the way out, I had a conversation with Lisa and found her to be extremely understanding. I had been searching for a dentist and discovered that I'd found an amazing team that truly puts the "care" in healthcare professionals. I'm glad I found you!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Moore has been my dentist for over 10 years and in that time his cosmetic dentistry on my teeth has been outstanding and has stood the test of time it looks as good today as it did when he did it 10 years ago. The regular check-ups and maintenance is always outstanding both punctual and professional.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Moore and his staff are an amazing team. Everyone is friendly, welcoming, patient and caring. The staff were great when my daughter was young and the dentist was scary but they made it so it wasnt scary for her and it is never an issue when she has a dentist appointment. The team is very knowledgable with update procedures that limits pain. I recommend Dr Moore to anyone looking for a new dentist! KH

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Great dentist. I have heard nothing but horror stories from other people having their cavities filled - by other dentists. These people clearly don't go to Dr Moore. Every cavity I have ever had worked on by Dr Moore was absolutely painless filling. I've been going there my entire life so I remember the Dentist Dr Moore bought the practice from. All of his Dental Hygienists have worked there for years. I've had all of them clean and scale my teeth. In 25+ years I've only ever had 1 issue with a Hygienist there. She was new and only worked there a few days before she was let go. Her skills weren't up to par with the talent the rest of his staff has. You really cant go wrong with any of them. MaV

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

My family has been seeing Dr. Moore for about 20 years. He is very thorough and knowledgeable and patient with clients who don't really like to visit the dentist! He's great with young children/teenagers and explains procedures very clearly to them and makes them comfortable to be there. My hygienist, Christina is wonderful when it comes to dealing with my sensitive teeth. His entire staff is very professional and helpful. AM

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Moore for over 15 years. My children have been coming to the office since they were young. Dr. Moore and his staff are knowledgeable and personable and always have time to answer any questions or address any concerns we may have. Everyone is the office an very friendly and welcoming. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Moore to anyone.

Submitted April 26, 2016

I switched dentists a few years ago and I very happy I got in with Dr. Moore. He and his team are amazing people. I am always cheerfully greeted and picked up promptly from the waiting room. I never feel rushed with my questions or pressured into anything I don't need. Dr. Moore and his team are very knowledgeable and professional and I would recommend him to anyone for their dentistry needs.- LMc

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr.Christopher Moore and Associates are truly amazing from the warm welcome from the moment you walk in to getting dental work done. They make each visit as comforting and very relaxing to say the less. The staff are very professional and the dentistry equipment is very modern. No need to feel afraid anymore when seeing this team of professional and kinder hearted dental team.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr Chris Moore has been our family dentist since arriving in Peterborough. We are TOTALLY pleased with all services to date. My husband just had some major dental work done and he was so pleased with the experience as the staff were very professional, yet fun!! I would recommend this dentist and his WONDERFUL staff to anyone we know. Our family consists of 10 adults / kids that go there. N.H

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

There was a time when I was petrified to go the dentist based on previous bad experiences. It was suggested that I try Dr. Moore. It was one of the best choices that I have ever made. Initially he consulted with me and put my fears at ease. He is kind and understanding and most importantly, I trust him. I have never had that with a dentist before. He goes the extra mile to make sure you are comfortable. The entire staff there is friendly and professional. But they also know how to have fun which puts my fears at ease. They all seem to like their jobs and the length of time they have all worked there is a testament to Dr. Moore as well. I would highly recommend going to Dr. Moore if you are in the market for a new dentist. You will not be disappointed. L.D.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Christopher Moore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Moore graduated from the Schulick School of Dentistry at the University of Western Ontario in 1994, having previously attained a Baccalaureate of Science, with a specialization in Entomology from the University of Ottawa. His attention to detail and caring nature are well known in the Peterborough area, and is best known for his treatment of TMD and superior cosmetic dentistry.

• English

• Université d'Ottawa University of Ottawa (Grad. 1990)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1994)

• President, Peterborough and District Dental Society (1990, Present)

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently moved to Peterborough and needed to find a dentist. During my first visit, I was extremely emotionally vulnerable and Dr. Moore, Connie and Lisa were..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moore has been my dentist for over 10 years and in that time his cosmetic dentistry on my teeth has been outstanding and has stood the test of time it looks..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moore and his staff are an amazing team. Everyone is friendly, welcoming, patient and caring. The staff were great when my daughter was young and the den..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist. I have heard nothing but horror stories from other people having their cavities filled - by other dentists. These people clearly don't go to Dr..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My family has been seeing Dr. Moore for about 20 years. He is very thorough and knowledgeable and patient with clients who don't really like to visit the denti..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Moore for over 15 years. My children have been coming to the office since they were young. Dr. Moore and his staff are knowledgeable an..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I switched dentists a few years ago and I very happy I got in with Dr. Moore. He and his team are amazing people. I am always cheerfully greeted and picked u..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Christopher Moore and Associates are truly amazing from the warm welcome from the moment you walk in to getting dental work done. They make each visit as c..."

April 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chris Moore has been our family dentist since arriving in Peterborough. We are TOTALLY pleased with all services to date. My husband just had some major ..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There was a time when I was petrified to go the dentist based on previous bad experiences. It was suggested that I try Dr. Moore. It was one of the best choic..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr Moore since he took over from Dr King and have had excellent service from all his staff and himself. they are all knowledgeable, patien..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a great Dentist you are , Dr. Moore! My family and I have been going to your office now for over 25 years! You are courteous, professional dentist and yo..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dentist, I have been going to Dr. Chris Moore now for the last two and a half years. Excellent and helpful staff. The only Doctor I have ever had in 66 ..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have always feared dentist having had so many bad experiences. A friend had suggest i see Dr Moore,so i did. The first time at his office i was approached by ..."

April 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Moore has been my favourite dentist for 19 years.............when I first met him I asked did he hurt because if so I'd bite .!,!, He has always been consid..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Moore and his staff. Our family have all been patients of his since coming to Peterborough 13 years ago and we hav..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moore's painless techniques are the best I have ever experienced, and 5 stars is not enough to rate the punctuality of my appointments. Christina is totally..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Moore for about thirteen years and we cannot say enough about his exceptional expertise, knowledge, professionalism a..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always look for a "children's dentist". Why? Because a dentist has to work in a small space all day long! Therefore in your mouth they will be much more comfort..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Couldn't ask for a better establishment! From the minute you walk in the door, your greeted by name. Julie is very welcoming and is the best office admin I've e..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I cannot say enough good things about the Dr. Moore and his staff. They are all exceptional in their work ethic and caring. Dr. Moore is very skillful, keeps ..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Well I can't express how blessed I feel to have found Dr Moore's dental office. After avoiding the dentist over the years due to lack of insurance and terrible ..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Like so many people over 39 (ahem!), I have some very bad memories of old-fashioned dentists. I had some really horrible experiences. I mean really: people in..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "perfection! wonderful, knowledgeable staff. Always friendly."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's been five star treatment since day one. M.J. McPhee."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Lisa is very friendly. Lee is very caring and knowledgeable hygienist."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moore has always done the best for my dental health since 2001"

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I have been patients of Dr. Moore since he came to Peterborough 16(?) years ago. Our experience with him and his staff has been excellent. To say..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In early 2004 I found Dr. Moore's number in the phone book and being new to Peterborough called "on spec". I'm SO glad I did. Pain in the dentist's chair - a th..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Moore's for many years and he always treats his patients and all of his staff members with the utmost respect. His work is awesom..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Really, he had me at "painless freezing" -- and it really is, by the way. But this office offers lots more. The staff are great, and Dr. Moore himself is very ..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My childhood dental experiences left me traumatized. My father holding me in the chair to see the shaky hand and pliers coming at me, municipal assisted dental..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been a patient for about 15 years, during which time Dr. Moore took care of me and my family. I have since relocated out of province, and continuing to t..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been very pleased with the gentle care I've received with my hygienist Connie. I never feel rushed and she takes the time to explain what is happening in..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moore and his team are fantastic! From the moment you enter his office, you know you are in good hands. Dr. Moore takes time to explain the procedures to ..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr, Moore for 14 years and am willing to say that he is worth the 4 hour drive to see him. I have had a lot of difficult dental work done,..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've never had such a positive experience at the dentist. Dr. Moore and his team are true professionals. What a flawless experience. I Highly recommend Dr. Chri..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Moore's for 21 years and can attest to his gentle, kind, caring nature. I have always been frightful of coming to the dentist due ..."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Moore for many years and say without hesitation that he is the most thorough, patient, considerate dentist I have been to in my 67 ..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moore has been my dentist for around 17 yrs. He is without a doubt a terrific dentist! He has a very calming and gentle demeanor! So if anyone happens to be..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had nothing but great experiences as a patient in Dr. Moore's office. I first came to Dr. Moore because I was concerned with the fit of my orthotic which..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough amazing things about Dr. Moore's office. I am a fourth year student at Trent University who has battled with severe migraines for years now...."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The hygienists at Dr. Moore's office are wonderful ! I have had my teeth cleaned by all three hygienists and each is gentle and kind. I also got to use their..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Moore is by far one of the best dentists I have ever known. I was terrified when I first went to see him and I am now so comfortable every time I go. He doe..."

January 29, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drchrismoore.ca" to "http://drchrismoore.ca". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "705-742-5666".

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Moore and his staff put me at ease when I had issues with a tooth. Julie even offered to come into the room with me and hold my hand. I had bad experiences w..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moore and his staff made me feel very secure in their knowledge and the high professionalism you receive from the time you enter his office. I was terrifie..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Caring, knowledgeable, professional. I would strongly recommend to all."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have now had Dr Moore treat me several times I literally drive two hours with many choices in the city of Toronto available I choose to drive to Peterborough ..."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Moore since he arrived in Peterborough and I have had several problems with my teeth and every time I have had an emergency Dr. Moore's o..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "My husband and me have seen so many dentists in the past, since we move a lot. By far, this dentist is the WORST dentist we had. I fooled by the ratings, but if..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I find Dr. Moore and all staff as professional as they could possibly be. I've been seeing Dr. Moore for years and I have had exceptional dental care and pleasa..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moore has been looking after my family's dental care for over 15 years. He and his team provide exceptional service in a gentle, kind and caring way. My pre..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to this dental office since 1981 and I believe that Dr. Moore and many of the staff have been there for over 15 years. They are positive, att..."

October 28, 2014