Ratings for Dr. Christopher Moore

I was one of Dr. Moores' first patient when he came to Peterborough. He has done extensive work on my teeth including Veneers on my front teeth. After some visits I was referred to a Peridontist for gum surgery. The Peridontist remarked on the excellent work that Dr. Moore had previously done and commented on my Vaneers looking so good. Dr Moores' staff have been with him for a long time (not a turnover) all have empathy, and are very kind. Dr. Moore always takes the time to explain and helps with the decision in your dental care. I have reffered many friends and co-workers to him and they are very appreciative.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Moore is an exceptional dentist! He is kind, compassionate, professional and very knowledgeable. My children and I all go to him and my little ones have always felt comfortable with him, right from their very first appointment. I would recommend him to anyone! I must say his staff is exceptional too!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr Moore is an absolutely wonderful Dentist ! Very kind, professional, and patient. His staff are superb!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend- great staff from the minute you walk in, to sitting in the chair to treatment and follow up. Wonderful & painfree care - I've been a patient for 18 years and my daughter has been coming for 10yrs - Staff show great respect, & work really well with children to ease any anxiety as well. Thank you Dr. Moore, Julie, Lisa and all hygienists for all you do!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Moore's for at least 6 years now (probably a little longer) and have never had a poor experience with him, his staff, his work etc. I used to suffer from horrible headaches, everyday, all day as a result of TMJ. Thanks to Dr. Moore, I no longer have headaches. Dr. Moore has also done some cosmetic work on my teeth and I could not be happier or more proud of my smile! My husband has switched to Dr. Moore and most recently, we took our 3 year old for his first appt. Dr. Moore and his staff were very patient and welcoming to our little guy and made sure that the experience was nothing but positive. If you need a dentist, don't hesitate - call Dr. Moore's office today, you won't regret it!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I am very pleased to leave comments about Dr Moore's office since I feel so lucky to have found this dentist. I used to be so petrified that I would shake just making appointments and avoided having my teeth cared for as I had horrible experiences. I ended up with an abscessed tooth and went to the yellow pages to find someone. This office offered pain free dentistry so I called. Its now many years later and I am so thankful I did. I don't even think about it when I have an appointment as I am now so relaxed. My hygienist Christina is also amazing and we find many things to laugh about when I go in. I used to be almost in tears and would white knuckle it when at the dentist. Not anymore. My daughter, son-in-law and two kids have also been going to see Dr Moore for a number of years, as did my Mother in law before she moved. I have recommended this office to anyone that will listen. lol. Julie and Lisa are also super friendly and helpful as well and they are the ones that greet you on arrival. The whole office is friendly, professional, helpful and accommodating and I have nothing but praise for them all. Again, I am so fortunate to have found them.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Walking into Dr. Moore's office is a very pleasant experience. Always greeted with friendly faces and smiles from all the staff. The culture and environment they all have created there isn't like walking into your typical dentist office. I would highly recommend to anyone to experience this atmosphere. The work they all do is very professional and knowledgeable. I have always felt very comfortable sitting down in the chair and having them do what they knowing they are the best I've been to and trust all the work they do. Thank you to all the staff for what you do. It's very easy to tell each of you love what you do and have such a passion for it. Thanks!! Dan B.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

This is the best dentist and most superb dental office there is. I had lived in a large city and had experienced many painful and stressful procedures. Dr Moore and his staff are beyond excellent at allaying fears and anxiety. I used to dread the dentist and now I go without trepidation and that "sick" feeling I used to get. They have the most modern and up to date equipment in this office. Think massage chair with heat and TV while having treatment ! Creature comforts to the max. They constantly check with you about pain and discomfort. All of the staff are very very kind. Lisa and Julie make the administration process excellent ! I don't know what I would do if Dr Moore was not practising in Peterborough. He is kind, caring and excellent in all of his dental procedures. They are all amazing in that office. Pat F

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Moore and associates are a team of wonderful professionals that care about each patient. They are there to take the fear and nervousness out of a traditional dentist appointment. They treat each person with respect and kindness . I feel like I'm at a dental resort . Dr. Moore explains everything he's doing , and makes sure the patient is completely comfortable with each procedure. His state of the art technology is a gift to each patient. I would recommend Dr. Moore to anyone. D. Morris

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Moore and his staff have made a big difference to my life, The bonding he recommended and performed beautifully improved my appearance and self confidence. Dr. Moore is an excellent and caring dentist. He and his staff are professional, friendly and punctual. I believe I am getting a superior level of health care and excellent guidance and Dr. Moore and his staff make me feel like I am visiting friends. - they take away the fear factor in going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Christopher Moore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Moore graduated from the Schulick School of Dentistry at the University of Western Ontario in 1994, having previously attained a Baccalaureate of Science, with a specialization in Entomology from the University of Ottawa. His attention to detail and caring nature are well known in the Peterborough area, and is best known for his treatment of TMD and superior cosmetic dentistry.

• English

• Universit√© d'Ottawa University of Ottawa (Grad. 1990)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1994)

• President, Peterborough and District Dental Society (1990, Present)