Ratings for Dr. Christopher Moore

I have been very pleased with the gentle care I've received with my hygienist Connie. I never feel rushed and she takes the time to explain what is happening in my mouth. She and Dr. Moore are always incredibly polite to each other which is comforting to experience as a patient. The whole office seems very professional whenever I visit, and I must say I have been very impressed over the decade they have taken care of me. Thank you

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr. Moore and his team are fantastic! From the moment you enter his office, you know you are in good hands. Dr. Moore takes time to explain the procedures to you and ensures you have a thorough understanding. He is gentle, efficient and compassionate. He is a true professional. Dr. Moore is 1 in a million and definitely worth the drive to Peterborough. Thanks! P.B.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I have been going to Dr, Moore for 14 years and am willing to say that he is worth the 4 hour drive to see him. I have had a lot of difficult dental work done, much of which had to be redone from previous dentists. There has never been any pain, and I love his wand needle. I am now very used to pain free freezing. I highly recommend Dr, Moore.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I've never had such a positive experience at the dentist. Dr. Moore and his team are true professionals. What a flawless experience. I Highly recommend Dr. Christopher Moore.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Moore's for 21 years and can attest to his gentle, kind, caring nature. I have always been frightful of coming to the dentist due to rough, aggressive dentists in my past. I still remember the moment that Dr. Moore gave me the freezing when he was fixing my front teeth. I was wondering when the pain was going to start, but it never came about. I didn't even feel a pinch! He then went on that day to give me a smile that I have never had the pleasure of enjoying.....in one sitting of 8 hours ( yes my teeth were that bad) he reconstructed almost every tooth in my mouth. I had no pain from my teeth during or after the dental work and even my muscles were fine. I was amazed! And that was 15 years ago! Unbelievable craftsmanship, remarkable skill, and a gentle touch. I can't help but be so very grateful to have found him. Thank you Dr. Moore!! Joanne

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Moore for many years and say without hesitation that he is the most thorough, patient, considerate dentist I have been to in my 67 years. From the moment you arrive at the office staff greet you by your first name. Julie and Lisa are efficient and professional yet so personable. I'm almost happy to be at the dentist. There is no wait time. You barely get your chair seet warm and Christina, Sue or Lee come to get me. The team's thorough investigating of any changes or concerns assures me that I am in good hands. Whether a routine cleaning or a more complex procedure, Dr. Moore is very careful and gentle and always checking to make sure I am not feeling any discomfort. Because of a childhood injury to my front teeth and the resulting years of procedures, I spent decades fearing dentists. That has completely and absolutely disappeared since I started seeing Dr. Moore. I am truly thankful. I can't say enough about Dr. Chris Moore and his staff. They are all 5 star.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Moore has been my dentist for around 17 yrs. He is without a doubt a terrific dentist! He has a very calming and gentle demeanor! So if anyone happens to be terrified of going to the dentist he is the dentist for you!! I have had to have a root canal as well as 3 on lays done and my pain was very minimal if any while the procedures were being done. His staff are all so friendly and talk about being prompt. I never seem to wait for more than 5 minutes. Cristina is my dental hygienist and she as well is excellent and gentle! I might add 2 yrs. ago we moved to NIAGARA-On -The - Lake and I still drive to Peterborough because having him as my dentist is well worth the nearly 3 hour drive!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I have had nothing but great experiences as a patient in Dr. Moore's office. I first came to Dr. Moore because I was concerned with the fit of my orthotic which I had gotten fabricated at a previous dentist. I grind and clench my teeth for most hours of the day which has lead to loss of tooth structure and enamel. I had my orthotic inserted and adjusted at a different office. Once I noticed it wasn't fitting right and beginning to cause more pain in my head and jaw then before, I saw fit that it was more convenient to go to Dr. Moore. When I visited the office Dr. Moore properly fit and adjusted the orthotic to their proper specifications. Not only did he completely fix my jaw issues from adjusting the orthotic, he was able to teach me more about TMJ, and the science behind our jaw joints, how we bite, etc. He wanted to make sure I understood all of the aspects of what I was experiencing. Overall, I could go on for paragraphs about the amazing care, compassionate, hardworking, and education the whole office brings to the business. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Moore for any dental needs beyond just his TMJ education.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about Dr. Moore's office. I am a fourth year student at Trent University who has battled with severe migraines for years now. These migraines have been extremely painful in my face and neck, resulting in missed work and classes. For years I have had Doctors tell me these migraines are the result of weather changes, sinus infections etc. I had been sent for MRI's and other tests with no concrete answer. I've had the loudest clicking noise happening when I open my jaw and I knew it was not normal. I had tried getting into a Dentist for TMJ/TMD in my home town but the wait list was over 6 months!! I was referred to Dr. Moore and gave it a shot, there wasn't any harm with checking out the wait time. I was astonished when the office booked me in within 2 weeks! Dr. Moore evaluated my situation and knew exactly the next steps to take. He is extremely knowledgeable. I cannot believe the difference I feel since starting the treatment! I have been migraine free for the first time in over 5 years for months now. The clicking of my jaw has diminished and I can feel my jaw muscles have relaxed so much and movement has since increased. I am able to enjoy my life, my work and school without being in constant pain. I'm so grateful for Dr. Moore and his team. I cannot thank him enough and his wonderful staff for all that they have done for me. I walk in the office and they know me by name, I call for an appointment and I am in immediately, if I have any troubles with my jaw Dr. Moore will always make the time to see me and make any necessary adjustments, treatment plans and other information is thoroughly explained in a way that makes sense. I have had such a positive experience here and would recommend Dr. Moore to anyone, especially those who are experiencing symptoms like myself. TMJ is very common in women and I would strongly recommend booking an appointment to see if this could be the fix you need as well. I am sad to be wrapping up my 4 years here in Peterborough but it says a lot when I am willing to make a 3 hour drive just to remain at Dr. Moore's office as a patient. Thanks Dr. Moore and staff!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

The hygienists at Dr. Moore's office are wonderful ! I have had my teeth cleaned by all three hygienists and each is gentle and kind. I also got to use their new massage cushion for my back last time I was in. They pay attention to all of me, not just my teeth. Thank you Lee, Christina, and Connie! You are the best!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Christopher Moore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Moore graduated from the Schulick School of Dentistry at the University of Western Ontario in 1994, having previously attained a Baccalaureate of Science, with a specialization in Entomology from the University of Ottawa. His attention to detail and caring nature are well known in the Peterborough area, and is best known for his treatment of TMD and superior cosmetic dentistry.

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1994)
  • Université d'Ottawa University of Ottawa (Grad. 1990)

• President, Peterborough and District Dental Society (1990, Present)

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been very pleased with the gentle care I've received with my hygienist Connie. I never feel rushed and she takes the time to explain what is happening in..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moore and his team are fantastic! From the moment you enter his office, you know you are in good hands. Dr. Moore takes time to explain the procedures to ..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr, Moore for 14 years and am willing to say that he is worth the 4 hour drive to see him. I have had a lot of difficult dental work done,..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've never had such a positive experience at the dentist. Dr. Moore and his team are true professionals. What a flawless experience. I Highly recommend Dr. Chri..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Moore's for 21 years and can attest to his gentle, kind, caring nature. I have always been frightful of coming to the dentist due ..."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Moore for many years and say without hesitation that he is the most thorough, patient, considerate dentist I have been to in my 67 ..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moore has been my dentist for around 17 yrs. He is without a doubt a terrific dentist! He has a very calming and gentle demeanor! So if anyone happens to be..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had nothing but great experiences as a patient in Dr. Moore's office. I first came to Dr. Moore because I was concerned with the fit of my orthotic which..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough amazing things about Dr. Moore's office. I am a fourth year student at Trent University who has battled with severe migraines for years now...."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The hygienists at Dr. Moore's office are wonderful ! I have had my teeth cleaned by all three hygienists and each is gentle and kind. I also got to use their..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Moore is by far one of the best dentists I have ever known. I was terrified when I first went to see him and I am now so comfortable every time I go. He doe..."

January 29, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drchrismoore.ca" to "http://drchrismoore.ca". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "705-742-5666".

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Moore and his staff put me at ease when I had issues with a tooth. Julie even offered to come into the room with me and hold my hand. I had bad experiences w..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moore and his staff made me feel very secure in their knowledge and the high professionalism you receive from the time you enter his office. I was terrifie..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Caring, knowledgeable, professional. I would strongly recommend to all."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have now had Dr Moore treat me several times I literally drive two hours with many choices in the city of Toronto available I choose to drive to Peterborough ..."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Moore since he arrived in Peterborough and I have had several problems with my teeth and every time I have had an emergency Dr. Moore's o..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "My husband and me have seen so many dentists in the past, since we move a lot. By far, this dentist is the WORST dentist we had. I fooled by the ratings, but if..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I find Dr. Moore and all staff as professional as they could possibly be. I've been seeing Dr. Moore for years and I have had exceptional dental care and pleasa..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moore has been looking after my family's dental care for over 15 years. He and his team provide exceptional service in a gentle, kind and caring way. My pre..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to this dental office since 1981 and I believe that Dr. Moore and many of the staff have been there for over 15 years. They are positive, att..."

October 28, 2014