Dr. Christopher Moore

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher Moore

I have suffered with high anxiety going to the dentist . Ever since I have been going to Dr. Chistopher Moore office I have not experienced any anxiety and I do not lose any sleep. He is a excellent dentist with a pretty awesome team of staff!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

I have been very happy with the care and service at Dr.Moores office. They are reliable and trustworthy and have excellent knowledge to take care of their patients. Hygienists are very gentle and great with kids.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Once again Dr. Moore and his staff have proven their care and compassion. Thank you, Barb C

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr Moore and his staff are wonderful they make you feel soo comfortable!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Im 66 years old, and have had a number of dentists in my life. Just started seeing Dr. Moore about one year ago. Staff are all excellent, very friendly and professional. Christina, my hygienist Christina does an amazing job. Had dental work done with Dr. Moore and was 100% satisfied. Mike Chapman, Peterborough

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Oh my ,where do I begin ? This dentist and his staff are stellar in their work and in patient care ! They bend over backside to make sure the patient is comfortable and without pain. They treat you as if you are their only patient. Dr Moore’s skills are beyond perfect. He is so kind and caring. Allof the dental technicians are fantastic and treat you with so much respect. Lisa and Julie are kind and helpful with making appointments and coordinating treatments and looking your accounts. I have NO fear of going to the dentist. I have super bad teeth and never feel nervous going there ! If this office should ever close I would be heart broken and have no idea where to find such a wonderful staff and dentist

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr Moore was very helpful, patient, understanding and has an amazing team working with him. Very happy with his service and would recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr Moore has an amazing group of people that work for him. They call ahead for me when they are behind schedule, they go out of their way to help me with my insurance and always seem to have time to greet me with a smile. He has definitely surrounded himself with people as pleasant, kind and caring as he is.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Best dentist I have ever had in all my 60 years. So patient and caring. Does great work. All the staff are all so wonderful. I would recommend Dr. Moore to anyone. A very happy customer - Joyce Close.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Everything with Dr.Moore ,his staff and practice has always been excellent .He is very calm and calming ,patient and always concerned for my comfort .He explains things thoroughly and I would definitely recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Christopher Moore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Moore graduated from the Schulick School of Dentistry at the University of Western Ontario in 1994, having previously attained a Baccalaureate of Science, with a specialization in Entomology from the University of Ottawa. His attention to detail and caring nature are well known in the Peterborough area, and is best known for his treatment of TMD and superior cosmetic dentistry.

• English

• Université d'Ottawa University of Ottawa (Grad. 1990)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1994)

• President, Peterborough and District Dental Society (1990, Present)

AARP