Ratings for Dr. Christopher Moore

Dr Moore has been my dentist for close to 20 years. He and his staff are always very pleasant and positive and make me feel welcome through engaging with me on a personal level. The fact that the office has long time staff members says a lot. Dr Moore is very knowledgable about TMJ and rescued me from severe jaw pain for which I am forever thankful. You will not go wrong by choosing Dr Moore and his team!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Absolutely amazing place. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Moore goes above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable and pain free. Highly recommend them all.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Moore has made my smile beautiful and a focal part of my face that I can be proud of. He and his staff are gentle in touch and personality. I have never felt any pain or discomfort under his care. Sincerely Sherrie

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Being new to Peterborough, I used the Internet to find a new dentist. With the glowing reviews, I chose Dr. Christopher Moore and was not disappointed. From the friendly staff, promptness, useful information and making feel welcome and at ease, it was a wonderful experience. Special thanks to Connie. I will highly recommend your services to friends and family. Thanks, Laurel Y.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I'm always happy to visit Dr Moore's office as everyone there is so warm and welcoming. As a very tense patient with extremely sensitive teeth and gums I'm so appreciative of the patience and gentleness provided in my dental treatments.Great care is taken to eliminate pain & discomfort and every step of the procedure is carefully explained.Many thanks to the whole team!!..Glynis

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Can't say enough about how well We've been treated and looked after by DrMoore and his staff. Topnotch in all aspects during the many years of visiting his office Tom and Sharon Roddy

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

My daughter and I have been patients for over 10 years, and were referred by a friend who raved about this practice when we first moved to Peterborough. Dr. Moore and all the staff are amazing! "I hate going to the Dentist" will disappear from your vocabulary. Freezing was my most-feared part but the "Wand" alleviates that completely. Everyone here provides top-notch, professional, modern, personal and compassionate care, from dentistry, cleanings, to bookings and finances. Thank you all very much! Dan & Allison S.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Moore by a friend when I first moved to Peterborough and I have had nothing but very pleasant experiences since I’ve been going there. All of the staff were extremely welcoming to me and they took the time necessary to allow me to get comfortable with the surroundings. They took extra efforts to ensure that I was well aware of the procedures that they suggested for me and I knew right away that they truly cared for my comfort levels before, during and after the work was done. All of the staff were professional and dedicated to their work. I have nothing but terrific things to say about my experiences there and I would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I came to Dr. Moore by a recommendation by my former family doctor after I had doubts about the dentist I was seeing at the time. Dr. Moore and his staff have been wonderful from the very beginning! I am very sensitive to pain, and have always needed extra freezing. I always used to dread it, but with Dr. Moore's method, I have never had any pain again when getting dental work done! They have also been very accommodating of my family, and when I've had to bring my children, the hygienists are always lovely with them, put on cartoons for them and let them pick a treasure! My kids love going to the dentist! If you are looking for a family dentist, I highly recommend Dr. Moore! - J.K.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I have been so happy with my experiences with the staff at Dr. Chris Moore’s dental office. They’ve made me feel comfortable each time I’ve been there and I know that they go the “extra mile” to do a wonderful job. I really appreciate the time that each of the staff I’ve been with take in explaining things to me. I’m so glad that I started going to them and I know I will be with them from now on. They should be proud of their professionalism and how they truly care for my well-being. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Christopher Moore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Moore graduated from the Schulick School of Dentistry at the University of Western Ontario in 1994, having previously attained a Baccalaureate of Science, with a specialization in Entomology from the University of Ottawa. His attention to detail and caring nature are well known in the Peterborough area, and is best known for his treatment of TMD and superior cosmetic dentistry.

• English

• Université d'Ottawa University of Ottawa (Grad. 1990)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1994)

• President, Peterborough and District Dental Society (1990, Present)