Dr. Christopher Moore

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher Moore

I don't think I have ever met such a patient man as Dr. Moore. I am (was) very nervous going to the dentist and took way more than my fair share of his time. He very calmly and re-assuredly talked me through my first fillings in years and provided me with the BEST dental experience EVER. He and his staff are so polite and kind, the thought alone makes me smile.Thank you Dr. Moore for everything you have done for me!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Thank you Dr. Moore for the excellent care my husband and I have received the past 15 years. You and your staff are always friendly, accommodating, positive, professional and caring. You make 'going to the dentist' easy, stress free and painless. We cannot thank you enough for your expertise and compassion. Susan

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Great!. Painless dentistry and prompt, efficient service.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr Moore (and his staff) has been the only dentist to make me feel comfortable and totally at ease when I go the the office to see him!....I am always so happy with the work that he does. He really has given me my smile back! :)

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

very impressed with Dr.Moore and his staff. Takes the time to explain stuff to you.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

A very professional and caring dentist and staff. Always there to take emergency situations with teeth care.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I have never had a dentist office call me to indicate when they were running behind schedule, but Dr. Moore's office did. It saved me rushing to make my appointment because I too was behind schedule. Then I got there and they gave me a gift certificate to compensate me for the inconvenience...meanwhile they had just finished treating a 6 year old who got hit in the mouth. Their attention to customer/patient service is frankly unbelievable. Can not say enough great things about this office!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I don't like to visit the Dentist but this team makes my visits as pleasant as they can. They are a great team led by Dr Moore who is always caring, patient and compassionate. I am lucky I found Dr. Moore

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Moore does excellent work. I trust him completely. I don't live nearby, but I will travel a long way to have Dr. Moore work on my teeth. I highly recommend him and his entire staff.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Great dentist. Staff friendly and caring. Highly recommend Dr. Moore.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Christopher Moore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Moore graduated from the Schulick School of Dentistry at the University of Western Ontario in 1994, having previously attained a Baccalaureate of Science, with a specialization in Entomology from the University of Ottawa. His attention to detail and caring nature are well known in the Peterborough area, and is best known for his treatment of TMD and superior cosmetic dentistry.

• English

• Universit√© d'Ottawa University of Ottawa (Grad. 1990)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1994)

• President, Peterborough and District Dental Society (1990, Present)