Ratings for Dr. Christopher Moore

I have been going to Dr Moore for several years and I have never had any discomfort. He is very conscious of no pain. He always explains the procedure I am getting. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr, Moore is a great dentist! He has been my dentist since Dr King retired. The work on my teeth has been excellent and the staff is next to none. Very caring people!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

The staff is very kind and patient with me. I feel very comfortable and relaxed. Pain free experience. Always punctual. When I had difficulty filling out a form, the receptionist patiently helped me do so.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

My Experience with Dr. Christoper Moore is what l needed to find, such a compassion, caring, dentist, he and his staff take such good care of me and makes me feel at home. I could not ask for anything more with from my visit to his dental office.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

The very prospect of having dental treatment can be the cause of anxiety and trepidation. And, in my experience, the treatment itself can occasionally prove distressing and uncomfortable. Dr. Moore and his staff have taken every conceivable measure to ensure the treatment I received today was planned and undertaken with my well being uppermost in mind. The team's helpful, considerate and professional approach gives one a real confidence in their ability to secure a favourable outcome with the absolute minimum of discomfort. I unhesitatingly recommend Dr. Moore to anyone seeking a knowledgeable, caring Dentist.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I have been to many Dentists in my 84 years, some good, some not so good. I have found with Dr. Moore the most caring and kind man . He takes the time to make you feel comfortable and and less stressed than you might be. I have the utmost confidence in his abilities and it doesn't hurt that he has a subtle sense of humor as he talks you through the various procedures. I would highly recommend him to patients of all age s. Sincerely, Barbara HUTCHISON.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I was one of Dr. Moores' first patient when he came to Peterborough. He has done extensive work on my teeth including Veneers on my front teeth. After some visits I was referred to a Peridontist for gum surgery. The Peridontist remarked on the excellent work that Dr. Moore had previously done and commented on my Vaneers looking so good. Dr Moores' staff have been with him for a long time (not a turnover) all have empathy, and are very kind. Dr. Moore always takes the time to explain and helps with the decision in your dental care. I have reffered many friends and co-workers to him and they are very appreciative.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Moore is an exceptional dentist! He is kind, compassionate, professional and very knowledgeable. My children and I all go to him and my little ones have always felt comfortable with him, right from their very first appointment. I would recommend him to anyone! I must say his staff is exceptional too!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr Moore is an absolutely wonderful Dentist ! Very kind, professional, and patient. His staff are superb!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend- great staff from the minute you walk in, to sitting in the chair to treatment and follow up. Wonderful & painfree care - I've been a patient for 18 years and my daughter has been coming for 10yrs - Staff show great respect, & work really well with children to ease any anxiety as well. Thank you Dr. Moore, Julie, Lisa and all hygienists for all you do!!

Dr. Christopher Moore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Moore graduated from the Schulick School of Dentistry at the University of Western Ontario in 1994, having previously attained a Baccalaureate of Science, with a specialization in Entomology from the University of Ottawa. His attention to detail and caring nature are well known in the Peterborough area, and is best known for his treatment of TMD and superior cosmetic dentistry.

• English

• Université d'Ottawa University of Ottawa (Grad. 1990)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1994)

• President, Peterborough and District Dental Society (1990, Present)