Ratings for Dr. Christopher Moore

I just had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Moore and his fantastic staff, I hadn't been to a dentist in quite a few years, Dr. Moore and his staff instantly made me feel welcomed and comfortable which definitely helped with my anxiety. I would highly recommend Dr.Moore!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Moore for 10 years, and always feel so well taken care of. He and his staff are kind, caring and patient-especially important for those who don't love visiting the dentist, like I. Clean, professional atmosphere. I highly recommend Dr. Moore Dentistry!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Moore and his team have looked after my dental needs for many years. The care is comprehensive, knowledgeable, respectful, friendly and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Moore.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Chris is a great dentist who is very gentle while working! He is very kind, and accommodating to personal needs of his patients, also very considerate to single parents and financial difficulties for families.. Very clean and professional office! Very nice man!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

We recently became clients at Dr. Christopher Moore and Associates. I have been blown away by their attention to details, integrity and professionalism. Everyone on his staff are friendly, kind and thoughtful in their approach. As a mom I am very impressed with their ability to relate to kids, change their language and make the whole experience a positive one. There are not enough stars on the ratings chart for how I truly feel!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Love my dentist!! Great with anyone that has phobia of the dentist. Great with kids. Generally cares about his patients and doesn't scam everyone that walks through the door.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Moore and his staff. I am confident that every time I visit, I will receive superb care and service. I have had occasion to visit frequently over the past few months and I have never been made to feel that I am unduly taxing their time or patience. His professional yet friendly "chairside manner" extends from himself down throughout his entire staff. Dr. Moore is the best dentist I have had (and I have had several over my years). Thank you for your commitment to your craft and to your patients.. Barbara Connolly

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

During nine years of dental appointments with Dr. Moore, I have been so very impressed by the way the entire staff radiate a spirit of friendliness, professionalism and caring presence. Dr. Moore's gentleness and patience, along with his use of modern techniques have eliminated pain and anxiety from my various dental treatments. For all this, including his concern for the comfort of seniors, I am most grateful. Sister Marie

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr Moore has been my dentist for close to 20 years. He and his staff are always very pleasant and positive and make me feel welcome through engaging with me on a personal level. The fact that the office has long time staff members says a lot. Dr Moore is very knowledgable about TMJ and rescued me from severe jaw pain for which I am forever thankful. You will not go wrong by choosing Dr Moore and his team!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Absolutely amazing place. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Moore goes above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable and pain free. Highly recommend them all.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Christopher Moore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Moore graduated from the Schulick School of Dentistry at the University of Western Ontario in 1994, having previously attained a Baccalaureate of Science, with a specialization in Entomology from the University of Ottawa. His attention to detail and caring nature are well known in the Peterborough area, and is best known for his treatment of TMD and superior cosmetic dentistry.

• English

• Université d'Ottawa University of Ottawa (Grad. 1990)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1994)

• President, Peterborough and District Dental Society (1990, Present)