Ratings for Dr. I Popovic

We know Dr. Popovic since Hanna, he has loked after our family forever...one of the smartest Doctor I know...

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Very thorough and caring doctor. Without him I could have died of a ruptured apendix. Was told by the first ER doctor that I had menstrual cramps despite repeatedly telling him I had had a hysterectomy! Thank you Dr. Popvic.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

I changed to Dr. Popvic from Dr. Krush. He asked me to tell his receptionist to get my records transferred to him. She would not do it, told me there was no need. Dr. Popvic put his stethoscope on my stomach and told me I had IBS, gave me Nexium to stop the gas. He also told me I didn't have a cyst on my ovary, I told him, yes I do I've had it since 1987 and I saw it on the ultrasound it's 2cm. His head snapped back to his notes. I ended up going to Dr. Yonemori in Claresholm. He sent me to Dr. David Koegler at the Chinook Hospital in Lethbridge (Amazing Hospital)the staff are wonderful, they actually heated the blanket.The Doctors are the best. I had a five minute endoscopy procedure. I had a polyp in my stomach. I had not beeen able to eat properly for years and was bloated. I can eat anything I want now. Thank you Dr. David Koegler. Dr. Popvic is a sweet man, speaks several languages and is a wonderful artist, but he is not reading his notes. Dangerous for me.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

I was 5 months pregnant and he said i was constipated not pregnant. He needs to retire.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

is a good dr no hosp give out who's on call

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Dr. Popvic is a wonderfully kind man that listens to you and cares about getting to the root of your problems. He is EXTREMELY knowledgeable, he has been a general surgeon and family doctor for years! He diagnosed dangerous apendicitis in me when the ER told me I had indigestion. My appendix was about to rupture! Had Dr.P not caught this, I would have died. I simply adore him!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007

He is the most wonderful doctor.. The most thoughtful and caring . He is elderly but awesome

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Popovic has a great bedside manner, but when it comes to the important stuff - ie medical knowledge - he is sorely lacking. He misdiagnosed not one, but THREE serious illnesses I've had in the past 3 years. I kept going back because there wasn't another doctor taking patients in High River (gee, I wonder why he's the only one free...) but I'll go to the States and pay for a doctor there rather than see him again. I have to admit I WAS warned off him, but was fooled for a while by his soft-spoken, kind demeanor. Buyer beware!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

This doctor misdiagnosed my serious medical condition as bronchitus when in fact emergency lung surgery was needed. I personally lodged a complaint with the health authority and received no word on what, if anything, was done. When the High River hospital began keeping the names of the on call emergency doctors confidential, we were informed that one of the reasons was because it was possible that people would not come in and get the care they needed once they were told this particular doctor was on call.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr.popovic is very sweet and takes the time to listen but does seem to be a bit out of the loop with some new technology

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007