Ratings for Dr. Patricia Ling

I have been seeing Dr Ling for over 15 years and am always happy with my experience with her and her staff. Everything from ordinary cleanings to an emergency where my tooth was injured, leading to having to have an implant, has been professional and comfortable

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Annoying appointment confirmation system. 4 emails and 4 texts for an appointment I already confirmed is excessive!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Fillings continuously fall out. Tanis at the front desk is for the most part, rude and arrogant.

Submitted January 2, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Ling since I was a teenager. I am now married with 3 kids and we all see her. I have never felt the need to send my kids to a "children's" dentist; her and her staff are wonderful with them. She has always been kind, knowledgeable, and I think she truly values her patients. Dr. Patel (the other dentist in the office) has sometimes filled in for her, and I like him quite a lot too. They both make people very at ease, and their hygienists are very friendly. I would recommend them to anybody.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr Ling is so helpful and kind. I she was my dentist, but she works in the same clinc as my dentist and was the one on call when I had a dental emergency this past weekend. She helped me out of the worst pain I've truly ever had in my life and did not charge me for over an hour of hard work. Are you sure? I said you saved my life! Absolutly she said I like being a life savor; what a sweetie! I have profond anxiety about dental work and she gently and slowly talked me down. I truly think if she was my dentist I might actully go to the dentist as often as I hould instead of quite honstly once in a blue moon!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Been going to Dr. Ling for awhile. I admit, it took me a couple of years to warm up to her (I used to find her a little brusque), but now I love her. Great dentist, very skilled. She IS brisk sometimes, but I think it's just a result of her wit and business: she is VERY engaged by her work and has a great, sharp sense of humour as you get to know her. Her handiwork on two significant cosmetic procedures was FANTASTIC -- better than hoped for and natural-looking to boot -- and her staff really keeps you in touch. Overall, your mouth is in great hands, and if you need cosmetic with her, never fear: she's a wizard with that stuff. Plus, as her assistant said (and I agree) "nobody gives better needles than Dr. Ling." Nobody enjoys dental surgery, but she makes it as pleasant as possible.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

The dentists at this office are great, however I have had problems with the staff and the administration side of the office is very unorganized. They didn't update my chart last time and greated a major confusion for me, than they called me to tell me my credit card didn't go through, when I had already signed the receipt and left their office. Apparently good help is hard to find.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Dr.Ling is an incredibly kind, caring dentist. I refrained from dentists for many years, as my experiences were often poor, and I found others did not listen to me. I had a cavity that needed filling, however, I do not agree to have freezing injected into my mouth. My dentist in Stonewall refused to do this. Patti has a few patients who do not allow freezing, and now, I am one of them! Thats how understanding she is. The staff at Cori-Dent are very helpful and caring, there is very little wait time, and I have always been fit into the schedule when in an emergency. 5 out of 5

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

The best Dentist I have ever used. Dr. Patti is the consumate professional and has the most caring nature I have ever experienced. Dr. Patti thoroughly explains procedures, options, and is understanding of patients' needs. I have never had a fear of dentists, I suggest any who have a fear of dentist to go see Dr. Patti - you will not regret your decision.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

Dr. Ling is a tremendous dentist. She is very caring about all of her patients and their needs. She will do whatever it takes to make sure that they get the best care they can get. Best of all, she gives back to the dentistry community and spends valuable time training the upcoming dental students at the faculty of dentistry to ensure we have more Dr. Ling's in the future!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007