Ratings for Dr. Linwood R Turner

Dr. Turner has now changed location twice without notifying his patients. This 2nd time, he has moved out of state and there is no way to reach him, as he uses an "answering service" which is not in possession of any information whatsoever - they will only take your number and claim to know nothing about Dr. Turner's new office location. I want to get my records, but no one seems to know where they are. Where are my records with my personal information? What if I was about to give birth or had a raging infection? How do his patients reach him in an emergency? Dr. Turner's behavior is a discredit to his profession. And the Staff working at their DC location was an embarassment - disorganized, airheaded and clueless. It always took three or four calls to actually schedule an appointment as they would have recordings on (during office hours) saying "Call back during office hours." or the assistant didn't have the book to schedule appointments with her. Unreal.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

What an awful and unclean environment. I should have left as soon as I go there. He is a short tempered man that did not listen to me. It is hard enough to go and see a new dr but to feel so unwelcomed does not help. His tools are outdated and the chair feel apart when i sat in it. The equipment is old and rusty and if I am right, HE DID NOT USE GLOVES!!!!! I hate that I stayed so much longer than I needed to but this dr is a sham and disgrace. He is an all out jerk that has a very un sanitary enviroment and I recommend not going to him EVER!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007