Ratings for Dr. Matthew Wellock

Dr. Wellock is very professional and kind. I have seen him on multiple occasions and have been very pleased with his knowledge base and ability to put me at ease. He always takes the time to fully listen to my needs and concerns, I never feel rushed or unimportant. His staff is also so accommodating and friendly. Highly recommend Dr. Wellock #1 PCP hands down.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

My son saw this MD last week and was treated extremely unprofessionally and with no compassion whatsoever ! This MD is arrogant - extremely rude - did absolutely nothing for my son - walked out of the appointment before my son had a chance to discuss his treatment - ask any questions - etc - because he had to get to his next appointment and slammed the door behind him ! My son was treated by a previous MD at that clinic and left the state - so my son was following up with this MD due to he still has no relief from his pain ! This MD's answer was ' what do you want me to do for you ' ? I have worked in an ICU for 40 years and have NEVER experienced an attitude like this from any MD anywhere ! He did nothing for my son at all except make him feel totally uncared about - and totally untreated ! This MD needs to find a different profession if this is the best he can do for a patient !!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr.Wellock is a excellent physician. - Very professional and very knowledgeable. - Took his time and explained everything. - Listens to me. Have information and instructions for patient - Super helpful and very nice. - His staff is kind and very caring. - He is wonderful. Thank you, Dr. Wellock. Patient name: Van Huyen Ho Gilbert, AZ 85295

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

He takes the time to listen and work with me to address my medical issues. I am pleased that he is patient and his staff is kind and caring!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr.Wellock is by far the best doctor I've ever been to - and I've been to a lot of doctors. He actually takes the time to listen and talk to his patients so that he can provide the best solution to their health concerns. It's really hard to find a good doctor who actually cares - and I'm so happy to have finally found one. I highly recommend Dr.Wellock and have already switched my family's healthcare over to him. :D

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Opinion that this physician needs more experience and empathy with patients.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Listens to me. Staff is very caring.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Dr. Matthew Wellock's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal