Ratings for Dr. Daniel Lacroix

This is a horrible office. The staff are imature, rude and they tell and argue. It's all about money. This doctor is always off or changing appointments. Loves to give out pills. And type on the computer. Think he should learn how to hire professional staff. Stay away people !!!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I do not reccomend this doctor. Most of the time he is away on vacation or leave, and when he is there he has a three month wait. He doesn't seem present during appointments and is always in a rush. He loves to give out pills by the way. My family and I have had health issues for a long time that require monitoring and we are not getting that with La-QUACK. He must have received his PhD from a cereal box. If you want quality health care, short wait times, and so forth pick any doctor- but him!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Six members of our family have had the privilege of receiving excellent health care from Dr. Lacroix since the early 1990s. He is attentive, spends the time needed - short or long - to answer any of our concerns researching the best treatment options thoroughly. He uses modernized technology with computer records and research. He is an old fashioned caring doctor using modern ways. His staff is friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable. We feel so grateful to have such caring and talented people at the clinic.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

to all this peoples that are not happy with DR DANIEL LACROIX ,, mabe you'sss should to to a bether one or go emerg !!! and wait , i like dr lacroix he is very professional and care more then you ever know just go and leave the place for a person that will appreciated dr lacroix the staffsss are very busy but thete are for us also so pack up your purse and go out of there i have been with the dr over many yearssssand he is a great dr bravo dr lacroix ,,, mario stdenis

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Well Dr. Lacroix does not make house calls anymore and has now refused to be my mother's DR cause he does not make house calls, this is the main reason she took him as a DR. 20 some years ago and now that she cannot leave house for medical reason he had his secretary call her and say he is no longer her Dr as she can not get to his office. Very disappointed in you Lacroix Anyone out there know of good Dr in this area that would make house calls?? Please and thanks. Would of been nice for a warning or a transition period before dropping her not very good Dr standard here for caring.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr. Lacroix is a very nice caring doctor. He does home visits and treats people with respect and becomes a family friend. Came to visit my father in law when he was very sick and also went to my brother home twice so far while he is dying with cancer. What more can you ask for in a caring doctor. When he isn't sure of something he send you off to visit a specialist.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

This Dr. should quit. People are at risk. Please quit!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

OMG this dr. should call it quits before he puts more people in the ground . My husband has been going there for years trying to have his attention about chest pains and just because he was a little over weight and not by much he just kept saying he had heartburn and wrote a whole lot of stuff in his computer and so my husband thought he knew what he was doing . I had scheduled finally an appointment with another Doctor in Casselman Clinic and my husband died of a heart attack two weeks before his appointment. GRRRRR. I hope people bothers to read reviews before they go to see him. He never has a waiting time as there are so fewer patients that goes there and those that stays don't know better... Sad that this man is still in practice. Shame.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I am very disappointed with Dr. Lacroix and yes he loves his computer and doesn't make eye contact very often. I feel he just wants you out of there ASAP. No follow ups whatsoever on any tests or x-rays. I am looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

He is mine and my elderly parents' doctor. Very satisfied with Dr Lacroix. Sees me and my father every 3 mo for Diabetes. He is thorough and will follow up every time. I feel that he cares about his patients and have known him to make house calls and phone calls to a patient undergoing chemo treatments. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Daniel Lacroix's Credentials

• Ottawa, McGill (Grad. 1984)