You may also like

Rate Dr. Justin Weinkauf

Dr. Justin Weinkauf's Ratings

very caring and devoted to patients helping me right now through my pre transplant hopefully soon the transplant the whole team is excellent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

Most wonderful Doctor and man. My husband had double lung transplant that was not so great.He lived 4 months and thanks to Dr. Weinkauf and his honesty smarts and knowledge he helped me understand and cope with everything. I will never forget him for all he did and does

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

A wonderful man and doctor. I thank my good luck to have had him for my Dr when I was in the hospital

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2663335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2014

Dr Weinkauf is a fantastic doctor he is both pragmatic and compassionate. I had a double lung transplant that progressed smoothly with no major issues. Having CF Dr Weinkauf was extremely proactive to insure the transplant went well. The transplant team under Dr Lien is the best of the best. Thank you do much for keeping me alive with a great quality of life

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

AN EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR WHO WORKS UNBELIEVABLY LONG HOURS, IS VERY INTELLIGENT AND CAPABLE AND RELATES TO HIS PATIENTS IN A VERY COMFORTING WAY.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1416370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2010

Dr. Weinkauf is the best! Very caring, understanding, knowledgeable, devoted to the care of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1416369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I dont have words to describe this Dr its like as if he has been gifted by God.His service is excellent.I remember my father always praising him Though he didint survive because of the lung problem, Dr Weinkauf was there at the last minute to help him and be a part of our Grief. we thank him for what he has done for us we always pray for Him and his team (Dr Lien and staff)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2008

There is not much to add here...Wonderful Dr. I thought I was his only patient! lol. Dr. Lein and Dr. Weinkauf make a great pair. I hope they never leave that department.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2007

Dr. Weinkauf is very knowledgeable, makes you feel very comfortable to be with, he is just one great guy.There are not enough words to express what a wonderful Doctor he is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2007

Thank God there are wonderful doctors like this one. Dr Wienkoff gives unsefishly of his time and devotes his time and effort to his patients. Each patient feels like they are his most important one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1416365].votes_count ]]