You may also like

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Most wonderful Doctor and man. My husband had double lung transplant that was not so great.He lived 4 months and thanks to Dr. Weinkauf and his honesty smarts and knowledge he helped me understand and cope with everything. I will never forget him for all he did and does

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

Dr Weinkauf is a fantastic doctor he is both pragmatic and compassionate. I had a double lung transplant that progressed smoothly with no major issues. Having CF Dr Weinkauf was extremely proactive to insure the transplant went well. The transplant team under Dr Lien is the best of the best. Thank you do much for keeping me alive with a great quality of life

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

AN EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR WHO WORKS UNBELIEVABLY LONG HOURS, IS VERY INTELLIGENT AND CAPABLE AND RELATES TO HIS PATIENTS IN A VERY COMFORTING WAY.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Dr. Weinkauf is the best! Very caring, understanding, knowledgeable, devoted to the care of his patients.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I dont have words to describe this Dr its like as if he has been gifted by God.His service is excellent.I remember my father always praising him Though he didint survive because of the lung problem, Dr Weinkauf was there at the last minute to help him and be a part of our Grief. we thank him for what he has done for us we always pray for Him and his team (Dr Lien and staff)

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

There is not much to add here...Wonderful Dr. I thought I was his only patient! lol. Dr. Lein and Dr. Weinkauf make a great pair. I hope they never leave that department.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Dr. Weinkauf is very knowledgeable, makes you feel very comfortable to be with, he is just one great guy.There are not enough words to express what a wonderful Doctor he is.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Thank God there are wonderful doctors like this one. Dr Wienkoff gives unsefishly of his time and devotes his time and effort to his patients. Each patient feels like they are his most important one.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007

Dr. Justin Weinkauf's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very caring and devoted to patients helping me right now through my pre transplant hopefully soon the transplant the whole team is excellent"

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Most wonderful Doctor and man. My husband had double lung transplant that was not so great.He lived 4 months and thanks to Dr. Weinkauf and his honesty smarts a..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A wonderful man and doctor. I thank my good luck to have had him for my Dr when I was in the hospital"

December 25, 2014