Ratings for Dr. DONALD R. Rhodes

I am not impressed with his office staff. They are unfriendly, preoccupied and seemingly uncaring. Wait time has been over an hour sometimes. The doctor has a nice personality and bedside manner but his knowledge seems limited and often refers to a specialist. I would not be inclined to recommend him, mostly because of the way he runs his office.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Did not feel that the front desk had friendly customer service but nurses/assistants always nice. I asked the doctor for information on a prescription and then he gave me information on a different prescription that I did not ask about or ask for. He prescribed me a test that I did not know about and was not prepared for the test. I was going in for one test but did not know about the other. The regular person who draws blood was not in and another person tried to draw my blood three times but couldn't get it so I had to go to a lab. On the positive the Dr. is very nice, approachable, seems knowledgeable, and listens well.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

I love Dr. Rhodes he is easy to talk to and makes you feel like a person not a number. I have been looking for a doctor like him for a long time and am greatful to find him. His staff is amazing. They are all so nice and welcoming. Dr. Rhodes seems to really care about his patients. I have never had a problem getting an appointment (almost always same day if needed) and I have never had to wait past my appointment time.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009