You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dale Lien

I had a double lung transplant in 2002 October 21. Dr Dale Lien was the biggest reason I am alive and well Living in Newfoundland 14 years later. Dr Lien is an amazing person and Docter I will forever be grateful that he choose to become a Doctor. His decision allowed me to have excellent care and to be given the knowedge of what I have to do for myself to stay as healthy by doing what he and his staff taught me to do to live after transplantation. This Doctor is so amazing ,kind,patient and I could go on with his expertise on being a wonderful Doctor. Thank-you so much Sir, I was blessed both times having a second chance at living and meeting this caring and giving Man. May God Bless You and Yours forever grateful Teena Owens.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

The whole province should be taught by this man. He is amazing

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

He is a very patient and give all his attention to what you are saying. He has been helping me with my scleroderma lung fibrosis for 25 years. I am now on transplant list and know he will be there all the way . Wonderful Doctor!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Very nice, punctual,easy to ask any questions about health, staff very helpful and supportive, he has worked above and beyond what most doctors are not willing to do. Overall Dr.Lien is a man dedicated to his profession and genuinely cares for his patients

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Dale Lien is the best doctor we have ever had the privilege of knowing. He cares for each and every patient as if he were personally responsible for their lives. An amazing man that has lead a team of wonderful people in saving lives. My husband had his transplant in1996, thanks to Dr.Lien, he is still going strong. I thank God daily for Dr. Lien, not only for his extreme knowledge and patient devotion but mostly because he gave me back my husband. Thank you Dr. lien

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Doctor Dale Lien is by far is the best doctor.He puts a new meaning to bed side manner,Information,and all other areas.Can not get any better doctor than him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

AN ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL PERSON AND AN ASTOUNDING PHYSICIAN WHO HELPED TO SAVE MY LIFE.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

perhaps the most caring individual I have ever met. I had my double lung transplant in Feb 2008 and he was there all the way through. I am humbled by his compassion and generosity to his patients

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr. Lien is the greatest. I had a double lung transplant in Feb/07. He is very knowlegable, kind, patient, carig. I consider him one of my best friends. He is just the best.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

wonderful with all aspects of his practice, great bedside manner, knows compassion,

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Dr. Dale Lien's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a double lung transplant in 2002 October 21. Dr Dale Lien was the biggest reason I am alive and well Living in Newfoundland 14 years later. Dr Lien is an..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The whole province should be taught by this man. He is amazing"

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a very patient and give all his attention to what you are saying. He has been helping me with my scleroderma lung fibrosis for 25 years. I am now on trans..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very nice, punctual,easy to ask any questions about health, staff very helpful and supportive, he has worked above and beyond what most doctors are not willing ..."

September 10, 2015