Ratings for Dr. Dale Lien

Dr Lien saved my fathers life. My father was 63 when he received a double lung transplant. His staff and his caring attitude is what brought my father through the 18 days of being in a coma prior to receiving the lifesaving call. Dr Lien believed in my fathers ability to come through the surgery although he was at a late stage in his life. We are so grateful to Dr Lien and his entire staff.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

This wonderful caring man saves lives. He saved my husband twice. Once with a double lung transplant, and again with a deadly lung infection in his new lungs.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr Lien is an amazing doctor who works with an amazing team.. I could not ask for a more caring doctor/ team for my daughter whom is waiting for a double lung transplant

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I had a double lung transplant in 2002 October 21. Dr Dale Lien was the biggest reason I am alive and well Living in Newfoundland 14 years later. Dr Lien is an amazing person and Docter I will forever be grateful that he choose to become a Doctor. His decision allowed me to have excellent care and to be given the knowedge of what I have to do for myself to stay as healthy by doing what he and his staff taught me to do to live after transplantation. This Doctor is so amazing ,kind,patient and I could go on with his expertise on being a wonderful Doctor. Thank-you so much Sir, I was blessed both times having a second chance at living and meeting this caring and giving Man. May God Bless You and Yours forever grateful Teena Owens.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

The whole province should be taught by this man. He is amazing

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

He is a very patient and give all his attention to what you are saying. He has been helping me with my scleroderma lung fibrosis for 25 years. I am now on transplant list and know he will be there all the way . Wonderful Doctor!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Very nice, punctual,easy to ask any questions about health, staff very helpful and supportive, he has worked above and beyond what most doctors are not willing to do. Overall Dr.Lien is a man dedicated to his profession and genuinely cares for his patients

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Dale Lien is the best doctor we have ever had the privilege of knowing. He cares for each and every patient as if he were personally responsible for their lives. An amazing man that has lead a team of wonderful people in saving lives. My husband had his transplant in1996, thanks to Dr.Lien, he is still going strong. I thank God daily for Dr. Lien, not only for his extreme knowledge and patient devotion but mostly because he gave me back my husband. Thank you Dr. lien

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Doctor Dale Lien is by far is the best doctor.He puts a new meaning to bed side manner,Information,and all other areas.Can not get any better doctor than him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

AN ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL PERSON AND AN ASTOUNDING PHYSICIAN WHO HELPED TO SAVE MY LIFE.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010