Ratings for Dr. James Forrestal

Awesome ! Compassionate ! Treated our family for over 30 years and there's no one better

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr. Forrestal and his staff have seen all three of my children. They are grown mostly now and I can say I don't know what I would have done without them. Truly wonderful caring people.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

I have seen Dr. Forrestal several times over a period of 12 years. He was always helpful and took the time to explain things. Most importantly, he had no problem admitting when he was in over his head and referred me to a specialist.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

This doctor has no idea what he is doing. He thinks lortabs are the treatment for everything. He's constantly late: you'll literally wait an hour just to get him into your room, he's too busy out in the halls talking with nurses. I went to him for two years, because he was the only doctor that took my kind of insurance close to me, [I was 15]... I kept going in for stomach pain, I got lortabs & "nothing is wrong", treated me like I was ignorant and imagining things. Not Fast forward 4 years later, after I had my first child, I had endometriosis- probably what had been causing all of my problems the entire time. Please do not go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

Dr. James Forrestal's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Ardmore, OK