Ratings for Dr. R. Michael Eimen

I sat in the waiting room for over an hour for my daughter's appointment. The women at the front desk were unprofessional and rude. After I was FINALLY seen to an exam room, it took another hour for my child's 1 year check-up and shots. However, they only had 1/3 of the vaccinations that she needed. I was then told that I needed to go to the county health department (seriously?!?!) for the remainder of her shots. If I wanted to go to the health department, then why on earth would I go to a doctor? I will NEVER go there again, and I will NEVER recommend them to anyone EVER!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

DR. EIMEN IS A GREAT DOCTOR, BUT HIS NURSE, PAM, IS THE WORST EMPLOYEE EVER! I HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTERED A HEALTH CARE WORKER WITH A POORER ATTITUDE. SHE IS ANGRY, RUDE, AGGRESSIVE, AND AGITATED TO THE POINT OF YELLING AT PATIENTS AND OFFICE STAFF. I WOULD RECOMMEND REPLACING HER WITH A NURSE AND TEAM MEMBER WHO CAN BRING A CONCERNED, POSITIVE ATTITUDE TO THE TEAM AND PATIENTS AND THAT CAN LEAVE PERSONAL PROBLEMS AND A BAD ATTITUDE AT HOME.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Outstanding physician.Excellent with patients. Extremely thorough. Recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Staff deliberatly misinformed me about digital mammograms being available at OSU. OSU does NOT have digital mammograms, they use film. I did not want to go to OSU for that reason.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Family doctor for years and years. Good Doctor, good man.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

He is a very good dr my kids love him to death. He is always easy to reach ant any time day or night.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008

Dr. R. Michael Eimen's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1985)