Ratings for Dr. John M. King

Dr. King has been my PCP for over 7 years. I can't wish otherwise. His staff are efficient and friendly and return your calls on time. he follows up all my visits with a mail explaining what was done and what is next. My health concerns are addressed on time.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

The office is clean and beautiful. His staff is friendly and helpful. They get you in quickly. He addresses all concerns you may have. He makes sure you understand everything before you leave. If you need to get in touch with him his staff is quick to answer. I used to hate to go to my appointments with my old dr.s and now I don't mind going one bit. I feel well taken care of after an appointment with him and his wonderful staff. Great staff! Great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. King is a kind and knowledgeable doctor. He always takes his time to hear my concerns and makes me feel very comfortable and taken care of.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

Dr. John M. King's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Healthnet