Ratings for Dr. Charles T. Tweel

Dr. Tweel cared for my mother at the nursing home for many years. He is very knowledgeable of the aging process and always tries to do the most with the least medication for their fragile systems. He was always very accessible and willing to answer any questions I had. When my mother-in-law entered that same facility, I was happy that she was also under Dr. Tweel's care. While her condition was completely different than my mother's, he again proved to us that he had complete understanding and knowledge. He is very competent and compassionate.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

I completely disagree with the other rating. I have been with this physician for nearly 30 years and have been so impressed with his kindness and competence. He diagnosed a problem several specialists missed. I have several friends and relatives who also see this doctor and no one has ever had a problem. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

My father was in a nursing home this doctor is head of. He gave him medications that were toxic to his condition. He did not listen to the family members. Falls my father had staff would not discuss with us. I would not let this guy take off a hangnail.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

Dr. Charles T. Tweel's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

• BCBS Texas