Ratings for Dr. Glen Richardson

Dr Richardson has completed 5 knee operations on me, i would highly recommend him. Kern Scott

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

My mother, Barbara Graves, has been waiting for 3 and 1/2 years for knee replacement surgery on this guy's list. That's not right!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Further to my comment of October 22, 2016 - turns out Dr. Richardson did order me an MRI, albeit, I begged. Just had the MRI. I have torn menisci in both knees and advanced osteoarthritis. This, one year from when I saw him and he said there were signs of osteo but no point in doing any further tests. I am now referred to another surgeon regarding the meniscal tears. Frustrating.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Would not order diagnostic tests of any kind. Unhelpful. Simply said no surgery, no scope, no ultrasound, no MRI. Curt, argumentative. I would never recommend. Saw him twice.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

I wouldn't have anyone else. Over the past 5 years I had knee and hip done now waiting on another knee operation in 28 more days. He is a very caring man and got the job done in a timely manner. There are a lot of people out there that needs a hip and knee operations. Dr. Richardson even sent me to another Dr. For a second opinion and I had the choose to go to this other Dr but I still wanted Richardson

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Hope your not in a hurry if choose this guy. My wife has been waiting more than 3 years since she first saw him and nothing has been done yet. She is barely walking with bone on bone pain. If you try calling the office to see where you are on the list, don't hold your breath waiting for someone to return your call.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

great doctor would highly recamend thisdoctor if you ever have a orthtopedic injery

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Hip replacement. I have seen a number of specialists lately and Dr Richardson is the best. Is a little cautious about doing surgery but does it when necessary.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

I had Dr. Glen Richardson as my Orthopdic Surgeon to replace my knee. Prior to my surgery I found him to be very thorough and professional. I had to wait two years before I had it replaced and I found recovery went very quickly. If I had to have my other knee replaced at any time I would want him to do the surgery.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Excellent, caring and attentive. After 14 knee ops he is my guy!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012