Ratings for Dr. Glen Richardson

Wouldn't recommend. Bad bedside manner. Any medical questions have to go through the secratary & he only listens to her. She won't pass on messages to the Dr as well. His attitude toward patients living in poverty is very poor and maintains a disrespectful attitude toward this population. He rambled and generally seemed all over the place and not taking the time to explain things thoroughly. Makes his patients feel rushed to get out the door too. Doesn't really feel the need to explain tests or the absence of certain tests or appts to the patient for further analysis of the problem. His attitude toward lgbt people is also very poor as he was disrespectful toward this population as well in very abrupt ways. I am an individual in all the categories noted above.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I have had both knees replaced by Dr Richardson and all I can say is "He is AMAZING" and well worth the wait. I have excellent mobility and would recommend him 150 %

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

It took 3 1/2 years to wait for Total Knee Replacement but worth it. Dr. Richardson did a fabulous job and I was walking cane free 3 weeks after surgery. The recovery, pain, etc. was all half of what I expected. He was very professional and answered any questions I had. Very impressed and if and when I need the other knee done...I'd have him do it without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Was referred to him because of constant knee pain and inflamation for 6 months prior to the time I seen him in Feb.2017..Had an extra by the the time I seen him,which showed some osteoarthritis and spurs....just from looking at the ex ray he said he would not do anything.I was to just live with the pain...He didn't even examine my knee,didn't touch me..,just said he had nothing in my tool belt to help me..walked to my car and had a good cry...didn't even offer an MRI TO see why I was in constant pain...nothing...now in August had an MRI,and found out the there are multiple miniscus tears...I have walked around for 365 days now with this insane pain...I was MISS DIAGNOSED....just wanted you to know...you dropped the ball...

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Although a very long three year wait the surgery results have been successfully.. .I believe Dr Richardson is one of the best surgeons you could have..

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr Richardson has completed 5 knee operations on me, i would highly recommend him. Kern Scott

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

My mother, Barbara Graves, has been waiting for 3 and 1/2 years for knee replacement surgery on this guy's list. That's not right!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Further to my comment of October 22, 2016 - turns out Dr. Richardson did order me an MRI, albeit, I begged. Just had the MRI. I have torn menisci in both knees and advanced osteoarthritis. This, one year from when I saw him and he said there were signs of osteo but no point in doing any further tests. I am now referred to another surgeon regarding the meniscal tears. Frustrating.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Would not order diagnostic tests of any kind. Unhelpful. Simply said no surgery, no scope, no ultrasound, no MRI. Curt, argumentative. I would never recommend. Saw him twice.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

I wouldn't have anyone else. Over the past 5 years I had knee and hip done now waiting on another knee operation in 28 more days. He is a very caring man and got the job done in a timely manner. There are a lot of people out there that needs a hip and knee operations. Dr. Richardson even sent me to another Dr. For a second opinion and I had the choose to go to this other Dr but I still wanted Richardson

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016