Ratings for Dr. Dennis O'Keefe

Dr O'Keefe is just awesome.he is so knowledgeable in the field o medicine.He does not rush you and listens attentively to your problems.He has certainly helped me over the last 30 yrs. I can't say thank you enough.please don't retire anytime soon.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. O'keefe is an amazing doctor. He hasn't let me down in 25 years and he's hilarious! Also, his new secretary is so much better than the old one.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Have been a patient "forever" but recently left. Just could not handle the wait times any longer, often one hour or more. I have tried different appointment times throughout the day but can't seem to crack "the nut" so to speak. My time is valuable also. The staff are far from friendly, going through the motions at best. Bedside manner is not to be found at this doctor's office.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr O'Keefe's my entire life. He's been nothing but wonderful for my family and me. His former secretary Anna was incredible and his new secretary Linda is great but there are some other office staff that need to retire. It's quite hard to get a prompt appointment with him and wait times are often long.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Biggest complaint is that Dr. O'Keefe missed my low hemoglobin in four visits causing me to go to another clinic. Receptionist is very poor also. Have waited sometimes an hour past appointment time.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr. O'Keefe is an awesome doctor and is a great, down to earth doctor that has been around awhile and his knowledge shows that. He has always helped me with my injuries and illnesses throughout the years and I would definitely recommend him. Anyone I know that goes to him have nothing but good things to say.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr.o'keefe is a amazing Dr who I have been with all my life. He born me when he was still a intern.I hope he do not retire anytime soon.He really knows what he is doing and talking about.I would just like to say thankyou and I owe my life to him.Again thankyou and keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Wish the staff was friendlier. Also 10 min is the most anyone should wait with an appointment. I've waited up to an hour at times. Great Dr though....Only reason why I'm willing to put up with the other stuff

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I would definitely recommend Dr. Okeefe. He is kind, a wealth of knowledge and most importantly saved my fathers life by diagnosing something missed by his previous doctor. Very down to earth as well,

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Horrible staff, but not bad wait times (unusual!) I found Dr. O'Keefe to be friendly and knowledgeable enough, but he was dismissive and condescending. After seeing him for awhile, I found a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

• Cigna - Open Access
  • Cigna Hmo
  • Cigna Ppo
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
Noridian Medicare