You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Walter Hader

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Walter Hader is a miracle worker. He diagnosed a Chiari Malformation for our son 3 years ago. It has literally changed his life and I will be grateful to him forever. His bedside manner is warm, caring and went through all of the questions that we had. His team is also amazing and made us feel safe and secure. thank you Dr. Hader for changing our son's life and for all the amazing work that you do.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

We are so grateful to Dr Hader he performed surgery on my husband. We found him and his staff incredible. Dr Hader was very caring and considerate. my husband had many concerns and questions Dr Hade took the time to clairfy and answer all his questions. Yes there are wait times in his clinic but he takes his time with his patients and doesn't rush you out so be understanding. After surgery we found Dr Hader to be excellent wonderful bedside manner. Thank You Thank you.You have definitely found your path in life God must be very pleased with you

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

I don't have the right words to begin to describe Dr. Hader. He's an amazing doctor and he's always helpful towards answering the questions one has! He has a great connection with his patients and when my son needed him most he was there both times to operate his brain. Thank you doctor Hader! You've been a great help :)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr. Hader saved our daughters life. He did emergency burr-hole sergury to relieve pressure off our daughters brain. She had suffered a hemmoragic stroke at birth. He is knowledgeable and to the point. He also has great staff that are on top of everything.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Dr. Hader is a great surgeon but his bedside manner is something that needs definite work. I believe that after more then 30 years of seizures. They have definitely

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

There are no words to describe how amazing Dr. Hader is. He has been our 5 year old daughter's neurosurgeon for the past year and a half. He has performed two brain decompression surgeries on her and will possibly be doing a spinal fusion surgery on her in the near future. He is very knowledgable and a genuinley compassionate person. He is extremely confident which is also very reassuing when your child is about to go into surgery. I am so glad that he is our daughter's NS. ALso, punctuality shouldn't be considered in rating a Neurosurgeon. When they need to take a bit longer with a patient, its a good thing that they aren't rushing! If you have ever been the ones in need of a bit of extra time, you'll understand that! When I have driven my child 3 hours to see him to discuss if and when to proceed with another brain/spinal surgery, when we have MRIS , CTs, sleepstudies, x-rays, etc and a long list of other issues to discuss and questions to ask I am thankful that I am not rushed out of the room! I saw my daughter in a lot of pain and saw her condition progressing rapidly and I was helpless... but once I got in that room with him, that was the time I finally felt like I was able to do something, able to help her by coming up with a plan with Dr. Hader to treat her. He stays at clinic until ever patient has been seen unless he gets called out. And when they get called into emergency surgery, its not ideal for the waiting room full of patients but they are saving lives. We have been on both ends - in need of extra time and waiting when someone else was. So I will wait patiently as I know he is where he needs to be, doing the best job he knows how. And when our turn comes, we will have his full undivided attention!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Hader is an amazing doctor. He is very informative, and open to any questions. He takes the time you need when you have an appt (Which is why we don't mind waiting for him during his clinics) sometimes the wait is a long one, but it is worth it. Soo many good reviews, and it is obvious as to why.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dear Dr.Hader. Thank you so, so, so, very, much for being my caring, respectful, kind and awesome neurosurgeon. Thank you for answering all the questions I had.I give praise to God our Father in Heaven for the miracle of my brain surgery. I had epileptic seizures for 45 years. I am now seizure free for 3.5 years.I praise God for miracles. I thank God that you are my neurosurgeon Dr. Hader. Thanks again for everything. With Jesus' Love Rachel Brouwer

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Dr. Hader was very patient with us and helped me understand the options for helping my daughter when she had a severe life threatening neck injury. Staff were awesome and never felt like we were being treated like just patients. He also worked with Dr. Hurlburt to fix the issue permanently! Great care.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Walter Hader's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hader is an amazing neurosurgeon he has perforemed 8-9 brain surgeries on me. thanks you so much! "

February 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Walter Hader is a miracle worker. He diagnosed a Chiari Malformation for our son 3 years ago. It has literally changed his life and I will be grateful to ..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We are so grateful to Dr Hader he performed surgery on my husband. We found him and his staff incredible. Dr Hader was very caring and considerate. my husband h..."

October 25, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2N 2T9". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 1403 29 St NW". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14039443498".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't have the right words to begin to describe Dr. Hader. He's an amazing doctor and he's always helpful towards answering the questions one has! He has a gr..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hader saved our daughters life. He did emergency burr-hole sergury to relieve pressure off our daughters brain. She had suffered a hemmoragic stroke at birt..."

January 17, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hader is a great surgeon but his bedside manner is something that needs definite work. I believe that after more then 30 years of seizures. They have defini..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There are no words to describe how amazing Dr. Hader is. He has been our 5 year old daughter's neurosurgeon for the past year and a half. He has performed two b..."

November 26, 2014