Ratings for Dr. Walter Hader

Dr Hader is beyond incredible. He has the best bedside manner I've ever seen. Personable and trustworthy. I felt at ease when he operated on my mom. He leads by example. All physicians should follow his lead!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I forever be greatful Dr. Hader is an amazing surgeon saved my brothers life, was caring and supportive a real professional . If I could I'll give him 10 stars !

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Thank God for Dr Hader ! He changed my daughters life and gave our family hope ...... Thank you! 😀

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr Walter Hader was the one perform the surgery of my 7 year old daughter today..He is amazing, knowledgeable, very confident of what he do that's why my daughter had a successful operation. Please keep helping kids in need and hope to God to give you good health and may God bless you always and your family..You are miracle doctor..Thank you again Dr Hader and to your team!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Very good at explaining diagnosis & procedure. Takes time to answer questions thoroughly and honestly. Performed successful surgery on our 4 yr old son. Made a difficult experience less stressful and felt confident having him perform the surgery.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr.Hader is an amazing neurosurgeon he has perforemed 8-9 brain surgeries on me. thanks you so much!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Walter Hader is a miracle worker. He diagnosed a Chiari Malformation for our son 3 years ago. It has literally changed his life and I will be grateful to him forever. His bedside manner is warm, caring and went through all of the questions that we had. His team is also amazing and made us feel safe and secure. thank you Dr. Hader for changing our son's life and for all the amazing work that you do.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

We are so grateful to Dr Hader he performed surgery on my husband. We found him and his staff incredible. Dr Hader was very caring and considerate. my husband had many concerns and questions Dr Hade took the time to clairfy and answer all his questions. Yes there are wait times in his clinic but he takes his time with his patients and doesn't rush you out so be understanding. After surgery we found Dr Hader to be excellent wonderful bedside manner. Thank You Thank you.You have definitely found your path in life God must be very pleased with you

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

I don't have the right words to begin to describe Dr. Hader. He's an amazing doctor and he's always helpful towards answering the questions one has! He has a great connection with his patients and when my son needed him most he was there both times to operate his brain. Thank you doctor Hader! You've been a great help :)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr. Hader saved our daughters life. He did emergency burr-hole sergury to relieve pressure off our daughters brain. She had suffered a hemmoragic stroke at birth. He is knowledgeable and to the point. He also has great staff that are on top of everything.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015