Ratings for Dr. Cynthia L. Mizgala

Dr.Mizgala is a very sweet and carrying surgeon. She takes a lot of time with a patient that makes one feel comfortable and to understand the procedure one is interested in. The staff is very friendly and makes you feel very welcome and important to their office.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Mrs. L.J. was extremely pleased with Dr.Mizgala services.She analyzed my body type ,and patiently explained the procedures that would be performed.Dr.Mizgala and her staff are are very caring and professional.The daily phone calls from Dr.Mizgala,and her staff following the procedure were extremely appreciated throughout the days of my recovery.I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr.Mizgala to all that are in need of her services.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr. Mizgala is by far the most unique Doctor i have ever been to. Her bedside manner is amazing. She was so friendly along with her staff and she was so easy to talk with. I am looking forward to my surgery with her!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Mizgala is a remarkable person and an excellent doctor. Her staff is extremely helpful and responsive as well. As a team, they "all" always go above and beyond!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr Mizgala did my surgery her and her staff are great i am going back to have lipo.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr Mizgala was so attentive to all my needs and questions during the whole surgery process. Her nurse and staff were always so friendly and helpful. I am in love with my results!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Great experience . Above and beyond my expectations!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

MY SURGERY CAME OUT EXCELLENT THE STAFF WAS GREAT I WILL HAVE MORE WORK DONE

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

This doctor botched my surgery so badly about eight years ago. Her mind must have been on her young daughters, not sure. Sadly, for me she was very defensive and was willing to fix me at an additional $7000 after I had already spent over $15,000!

Submitted March 4, 2016

I had smartlipo on my neck area. The procedure was an easy recovery, very little pain afterwards and amazing results! I really wish I had done this years ago; I no longer fear having pictures taken of me. Cost was very reasonable. Dr. Mizgala has a wonderful confident, calming bedside manner and made the whole experience less stressful.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Dr. Cynthia L. Mizgala's Credentials

• Univ Of British Columbia, Fac Of Med, Vancouver, Bc, Canada (Grad. 1985)

MSP/BC Med