Ratings for Dr. Cynthia L. Mizgala

Dr. Mizgala is by far the most unique Doctor i have ever been to. Her bedside manner is amazing. She was so friendly along with her staff and she was so easy to talk with. I am looking forward to my surgery with her!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Mizgala is a remarkable person and an excellent doctor. Her staff is extremely helpful and responsive as well. As a team, they "all" always go above and beyond!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr Mizgala was so attentive to all my needs and questions during the whole surgery process. Her nurse and staff were always so friendly and helpful. I am in love with my results!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Great experience . Above and beyond my expectations!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

MY SURGERY CAME OUT EXCELLENT THE STAFF WAS GREAT I WILL HAVE MORE WORK DONE

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

This doctor botched my surgery so badly about eight years ago. Her mind must have been on her young daughters, not sure. Sadly, for me she was very defensive and was willing to fix me at an additional $7000 after I had already spent over $15,000!

Submitted March 4, 2016

I had smartlipo on my neck area. The procedure was an easy recovery, very little pain afterwards and amazing results! I really wish I had done this years ago; I no longer fear having pictures taken of me. Cost was very reasonable. Dr. Mizgala has a wonderful confident, calming bedside manner and made the whole experience less stressful.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Let's start off with this. I went to another doctor before her. I wanted to get breast augmentation, and he wanted to OVER charge me and do a procedure I did NOT want done. Not only that, but he was unsympathetic. Thank GOD I went to Mizgala for a second opinion. When I went to Mizgala, it was as if I found an angel. Not only was she professional, but she was sympathetic and knew exactly what I wanted done. She preformed my breast augmentation and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience. My breasts came out perfect and proportional. She did a PHENOMINAL job and I highly recommend her. She is GREAT at what she does!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

I received the Vi Peel by the aestheticean at Dr. Mizgala's office and the transformation is exceptional. It is well worth the money and I highly recommend getting the Vi Peel. I did have some peeling but it wasn't obnoxious. The peel gives you a pretty glow and makes your skin look fabulous!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Dr. Cynthia L. Mizgala's Credentials

• Univ Of British Columbia, Fac Of Med, Vancouver, Bc, Canada (Grad. 1985)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mizgala is by far the most unique Doctor i have ever been to. Her bedside manner is amazing. She was so friendly along with her staff and she was so easy to..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mizgala is a remarkable person and an excellent doctor. Her staff is extremely helpful and responsive as well. As a team, they "all" always go above and b..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mizgala did my surgery her and her staff are great i am going back to have lipo."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mizgala was so attentive to all my needs and questions during the whole surgery process. Her nurse and staff were always so friendly and helpful. I am in lov..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience . Above and beyond my expectations! "

March 29, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "MY SURGERY CAME OUT EXCELLENT THE STAFF WAS GREAT I WILL HAVE MORE WORK DONE"

March 29, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor botched my surgery so badly about eight years ago. Her mind must have been on her young daughters, not sure. Sadly, for me she was very defensive an..."

March 4, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://AWomanPlasticSurgeon.com" to "http://awomanplasticsurgeon.com". Address has been updated from "4720 S I 10 SERVICE RD W" to "4720 S I-10 Service Rd W". Suite has been updated from "None" to "105". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "5048854515".

October 7, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Cynthia" to "Cynthia L."

October 20, 2013