I had smartlipo on my neck area. The procedure was an easy recovery, very little pain afterwards and amazing results! I really wish I had done this years ago; I no longer fear having pictures taken of me. Cost was very reasonable. Dr. Mizgala has a wonderful confident, calming bedside manner and made the whole experience less stressful.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Let's start off with this. I went to another doctor before her. I wanted to get breast augmentation, and he wanted to OVER charge me and do a procedure I did NOT want done. Not only that, but he was unsympathetic. Thank GOD I went to Mizgala for a second opinion. When I went to Mizgala, it was as if I found an angel. Not only was she professional, but she was sympathetic and knew exactly what I wanted done. She preformed my breast augmentation and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience. My breasts came out perfect and proportional. She did a PHENOMINAL job and I highly recommend her. She is GREAT at what she does!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

I received the Vi Peel by the aestheticean at Dr. Mizgala's office and the transformation is exceptional. It is well worth the money and I highly recommend getting the Vi Peel. I did have some peeling but it wasn't obnoxious. The peel gives you a pretty glow and makes your skin look fabulous!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Simply the best, you could not have a better or more caring Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

She did my breast augmentation. Did a fantastic job! It hurt like hell, but they look great!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

Dr. Cynthia L. Mizgala's Credentials

• Univ Of British Columbia, Fac Of Med, Vancouver, Bc, Canada (Grad. 1985)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://AWomanPlasticSurgeon.com" to "http://awomanplasticsurgeon.com". Address has been updated from "4720 S I 10 SERVICE RD W" to "4720 S I-10 Service Rd W". Suite has been updated from "None" to "105". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "5048854515".

October 7, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Cynthia" to "Cynthia L."

October 20, 2013