Ratings for Dr. James B. Johnson

Extremely skilled and kind. I love his staff! so caring and helpful. Only problem is he is really bad with time. Have to wait when you go there. He is great surgeon but i am so upset that he went back into "retirement." he does this from time to time and really upsets me. I understand he writes books on health, etc, but i think he should perform more surgeries. We need more talent in the city in this area, especially after Katrina. I am not too pleased with the clowns we have around here now. Tell Dr. J to come back!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

I love these people. Dr. Johnson is one of the most caring, considerate doctors I know. He is not arrogant like some other PS i have been to and actually listens to what you want and your concerns. His nurse and staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

I had a destroyed belly button after having a large baby and then having a botch abdominoplaty. the surgeon killed my belly button. I was so distraught that i went to Dr. Johnson to help me. I really love this guy! He is so knowledgeable, caring, understanding, compassionate. At first i thought i may look silly being upset over the loss of my belly button, but Dr. Johnson quoted something from Song of Solomon from the Bible and said how belly buttons are part of sexuality and is normal to want a nice one. So he used local anesthesia and I feel so much more confident to wear a bikini again! i keep myself in shape. it is a shame i was so embarrased over the loss of my button. He also did nose job on me years ago and fixed it very well and put the broken bone back into place so well. Men literally tell me what a beautiful nose i have. I saw his before and after breast implant photos. If i want that, i want to go to him. His staff are so friendly and helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Dr. James B. Johnson's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1971)

GHI