Ratings for Dr. Kirsten Blaine

my child is now in a crisis state and I am beside myself. I call almost ever day and the best I get is wait till your appt.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

She diagnosed my son 2 years ago with ADHD and all she has done is push medication on us for him she hasnt even really helped him all that much. Recently he was turned down for the Disability Tax Credit due to forms being filled out wrong and she had recieved them back last year and only sent them in Dec, her staff is rude and they dont deliver messages especially if its important, she takes forever to contact you back and alot of parents i know also refuse to go to her anymore as well

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Although her staff is very rude and you do have to wait a while in the office for your appt I think she did a good job assessing my child.. she is thorough and I do trust her knowledge and opinions!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

always late for appointments, not helpful when babies are sick, meaning when you need to see her she will not see you.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Fantasic Dr!! We love her! Great communication between patient, parent and her office staff.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Our family can't sat enough about how wonderful Dr. Blaine has been. Our son was very very sick for months. Our family phycician missed everything. I asked to be referred to a Paediatrician. Dr Blaine listened to our story,immediately hospitalized our son and made phone calls daily to London's children's hospital until they would take our son. She new he needed an immediate medical work up and that it was above her and Stratford hospital. To this day Dr Blaine is our Paediatrician. We love her....she saved our sons life. Yes she's busy and rushed sometimes. But guess what. She's a doctor with big responsibilities and many patients. You get what you put out. Kindness,paitence, polite, and appreciative. We have 10 or more doctors/specialists. They all treat us amazingly. Treat how you wish to be treated.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

We used to see dr Blaine with our sons complex issues. She was very nice and sincere but we always felt rushed through our appts and the only result was ever more perscriptions:(

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

I have to agree with some of the previous posts: one of Dr Blaine's staff members was rude, and made you feel like a nuisance if you had to reschedule an appt or if she had to go out of her way, no matter how small an enquiry it was. Dr Blaine was a late and then a little rushed as my baby's case, we were not classed as a priority as it was a developmental delay (mmmm ... not a priority to whom???)

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Dr Blaine (although extremely busy and we had to wait quite a while to see her), is a very thorough and knowledgeable Doctor. One of her more senior staff members on the other hand, is not only rude but unempathetic - not good when you are dealing with families with infants and young children.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

this dr has prescribed 3 different medications for my son and now he's like a zombie at times .. will be looking for another dr soon as this one thinks she's a brain expert

flag | Submitted September 4, 2010