Ratings for Dr. Jean Eric Dupuis

This doc is always late. Doesn't seem to take anything seriously, you have to force him to get test or specialist (to then only prove him wrong...constantly) His hours are ridiculous..always on vacation. Doesn't do follow up. Always in a rush, you can't talk to him without feeling the need to hurry up and then still don't get answers. Oh and he'll make sure to prescribe something for you no matter what.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I think Dr. Dupuis is a good, caring doctor with a staff that is very conscientious. For my last appointment I was assigned an exam room right away . The nurse checked my blood pressure and weight and 15 minutes later Dr. Dupuis came in. He took the time to explain my condition, answered all my questions and I never felt rushed. I felt like he really cared about my well-being. The waiting room is clean. If there is a dog in the office, I've need seen or heard it. However, it wouldn't bother me anyway. I love dogs. Overall, great and friendly service. My family has been seeing him for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Worst experience seeing this doctor in my 70 years. Arrogant, huge ego, treats patients like they are lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

My better half has been seeing Dr E. Dupuis since in her teens. We are in our 60's now and unfortunately my better half was diagnosed with lung cancer by a Hawkesbury Dr. Loss paper work by Hawkesbury etc was unreal until Dr Dupuis intervened and settled the issue. Im skeptical about Dr's at best and he took me on as a new patient. I have heart issues and last saw a Dr about 9 yrs ago. He was all over me like a hen on a june bug. I had tests upon tests with follow up confirmations by his office. Thanks to his vicious approach on getting things done in my case has promoted me to dispute the negative comments on this blog. If he allows sheep in his office or has his better half and mother in law working there I DONT CARE. If the area smells like a greasy spoon I DONT CARE. If he is a little late for your appointment then suck it up as maybe another patient requires more care than YOU. If you have time to post negativity than ya have to wait for your appointment. He has been excellent to me and my better half and that's all we require. Thank you Dr Dupuis for your professionalism,dedication and attending to our needs.

Submitted November 1, 2017

So I decided to get a family doctor because I was tired going to walk-in clinics. I decided to get Dr. Dupuis. He is a pretty nice guy and very calm but there are 2 things i don't enjoy with his practice. 1. The wait times are way too long. I get faster service at a walk-in clinic. I made an appointment for 10 am and was only seen at 1145. What's the point of making appointments if you can't keep them. 2. It's impossible to get an appointment. I call in to see if they can see me since I had a throat infection. They said that there only appointment available was in 2 weeks. Sure, let me just keep this throat infection for 2 weeks and then see Dr. Dupuis.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr Dupuis is a great Doctor and the staff also very helpful and cares and takes time with is patient we love him.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

NEVER on time. Be ready to wait minimum 1 hour everytime

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

For me Dr Dupuis is the best,,he is taking care of is patient. And he is also a human being..... from sylvain major

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

The doctor and the whole staff at this office is uncaring and unprofessional. As well they are so defensive when one questions why an appointment is changed. I made an appointment for my husband in april...got one for july...then got a call that it was cancelled until Sept...I said "that is not acceptable" as my husband had tried the year before and the same thing so did not see the doctor so gave up...so that is why I got the appointment for him. Awhile I received a letter saying I was rude...which I was not...I was firm that I felt it was not acceptable that my husband could not get a short appointment for a referral after all those months. Long story short my husband saw a lady doctor in his office as he was away on holidays again...she was very helpful...my husband will not see this doctor again...they don't answer the phone most of the time...when left a message no one gets back ... so frustrating. Also the first 2 years we kept getting letters to buy some sort of insurance coverage for extras at his office, never had that from any other doctor. We do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Always late. Dog in the office. Doesn't listen. Staff never returns calls left on their answering machine. Has no respect for other peoples time.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014