Ratings for Dr. David L. Galbut

Our family has been going through a very difficult time these past few years and the patient's spirits have been taking a downward spiral. Additionally, getting used to the nuances of Medicare is very frustrating for us as we have until recently always been fortunate enough to have PPO coverage which provided very little pushback. We were told by our oncologist's office that there wasn't any thoracic surgeons in Palm Beach County that would accept his insurance and the patient took it literally as a death sentence. I acknowledge that it may sound a little extreme but he has been through a lot and mentally it has began to wear on him. Over the last 5 years, he has been through several surgeries and Dr. Galbut's, he arrived to my house in great spirits and he feels that your attention to this care is paramount. It is the little things that matter most to a patient and they have done an amazing job in making him feel important and a priority.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

This doctor is exceptional in both his approach to his patient, bedside manner, advising his patient about his/her health issues, options, and his expertise in the field. I could not ask for a better physician. I would not to anyone else in his field.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

The best cardiac surgeon in Miami. Saved my father.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009