Ratings for Dr. Baran Kilical

Dr. Kilical really listened to me and took time to carefully explain everything to me. He even drew me a picture to help me understand. Everyone he works with was kind and helpful to me. He made what was a really hard time much easier.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I would not recommend Dr. Kilical to anyone after the treatment that we have received from him. He is not a doctor who listens to what you are saying. He does not work as a team with you and he makes all of the decisions in your treatment. He sent me to another doctor and then when I shared what the other doctor recommended be done, he became irritated with the fact that I went to another doctor, when he was the one who sent me to them.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Baran Kilical is an excellent doctor. He is very experienced and had saved my life. I trust him, respect him and thankful! He knows what to do. He takes the time to explain and teach his patients. His skills are very good!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr. Baran Kilical's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

MSP/BC Med