Ratings for Dr. John Trapman

Happy Retirement - best doctor, easy to talk to, great staff. Will never find an other great doctor like him

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Had this quack as a doctor I. My childhood and watched as he ineptly mistreated my mother who was a patient of his for most of her life. He is inept, uneducated and a danger to his patients

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr Trapman is the finest Doctor practising today. He does spend extra time with each patient, which makes the waiting time longer....however, I know when I finally get in to see him I will leave with the right diagnosis. This wonderful man has always been available when me or my family needed him. He has given his life to his patients.......I doubt if there will ever be another like him. Dr. Trapman we love you.....Eileen, Kendahl Friel/Cormier family.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

This is one of the worst criminals in the world. He aided two rapists and several lowly thugs in evading police capture. I went to him begging to help me get my x-rays scheduled or for any medicine or to help me to get 911 emergency to get me because I was viciously beaten on a train and then stabbed and raped by my mother and her partner. I went to Dr Trapmans office on my own on the bus because no-one would help me. He accused me of lying and yelled at me. He forced me into a chair right after I said hello and he began squeezing my injuries, the pain was unbearable. He went straight to yelling at me telling me I lied. I cried in that office repeatedly as he yelled at me. He even kicked me out of there more than once as I returned multiple times to try and get help with the exact same story . It has been 5 years. My bones ache and my stab wound has gone untreated. I worry about it all the time and he is still a physician with his own office in the city of Toronto. I see so many of you like this man and you seem to have no idea how terribly evil he is. If you want a competent doctor that is not the man. You would never refuse to schedule an x-ray for someone. Why would you possibly do such a thing to a young man like that? If you have a heart you would stop going there and spread the word that this man should have his office taken and his title stripped because he breaks his oath. He has never called me to apologize or get the ball rolling in all these years and I still think of suicide often. This old man has lived a great life while mine suffers constantly because of his deliberate actions and willingness to abuse and ignore me. I have tried other medical professionals and it seems that Dr Trapmans opinions are on my medical record because they have all refused to treat me. My life didn't end when I got raped, my life ended when Dr Trapman chose to help rapists and thugs instead of me, his patient. If you go to this doctor still you are helping him appear like a normal doctor who genuinely helps people because that is what he lies to do. That is not what he really is. He can't tell if you are dying in pain crying for help even if you explain it to him in English and ask for a phone to call 911. He might even kick you out of his office while your still begging for his help. If this man had helped me I would have laid down and died for him but as it stands I would gladly give my life to see this even this zombie dead.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

32 years Ago Dr T brought me into this world, as well as my 2 sisters and my brother. He has been our family doctor for 4 generations now starting with my Grandmother in the 70's up to my children today. He is AN AMAZING doctor that all patients of DR.T would never consider another. My mother who now live 2 hours north of the city, still travels to see him regularly. He has amazing bedside manners and provides a level of care that can be matched by no other. I hope he lives forever and never retires because I dont know what we would do without him! Love you Dr T from Lindsey Sherry Bandy Jasmine Sebastian cassandra Gabriel and the late Marry chambers

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Great Personality, loves kids. Eventhough I moved, I still travel the distance to see him

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Doctor Trapman has been my Family Doctor for almost 50 years.........his knowledge and care are unsurpassed through the years and today as well...........He will be so missed when he retires till then he is MY GUY............

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

He is a very good Doctor makes happy if you are in bad mood etc.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Dr Trapman brought me into this world 43 years ago and I would never even consider replacing him. He goes above and beyond his duties when it comes to his patients, he is very caring and loyal and only has his patients best interests at heart. Dr Trapman is one of a kind in my opinion and I would never consider replacing him with another doctor .

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

over 20 years, and still going....moved out of the city, tried another doctor, and begged for him to take me back! I don't know what I would do if he retired! :(

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012