You may also like

Rate Dr. John (Jack) L. Remus

Dr. John (Jack) L. Remus's Ratings

He is a terrible doctor who looks out for savibg insurance companies and does not care about a persons health or well being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

Everyone who has an issue with this incompetent old man, needs to report him to his governing body - college of physicians and surgeons prompt!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2902019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

When I was doing time in Thunder bay correctional facility, I had slipped and snapped my l/ankle. I went into see Dr. Remus for what I thought was a broken ankle. He checked by look and feel and said it was only sprained. He ordered the crutches be taken away and to walk on it. I could not walk on it for it being to painful. I put request after request in to see him and was denied. When I did get out soon after, I flew home to St. Catharines and went to Hotel due for an x-ray. Sure enough it was broken. I tried to sue Remus but ran out of funds. MY name is David Collar and can be reached at 905 227 9199 or e-mail @davecollar53@gmail.com.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2832206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Stay away - unless you want a percocet addiction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

This Doctor, should be Sued, Disbanded, and Jailed. The man is the worst thing to happen to Thunder Bay and medicine. He is not allowed to perform procedures at our hospital because of his incompetence. Don't go near this thing. He told a patient not to claim WSIB because they have no money left. And to get a crossing guard job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Have no issues with Dr Remus at all, not even waiting sometimes for hours, however, that one receptionist needs to learn people skills, I don't care how busy you are, there is no reason to constantly be so rude in person and on the phone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

How can this dr work for Bombardier and then WSIB? I am confused...seems like a conflict of interest to me. I was sent back with major problems and now and sick with a disability
thanks Dr for your concern..hope you enjoy your bonuses

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I had Dr. Remus send I was 10 years old I still have for my doctor he been helping me with my right wrist & right knee and my left ankle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I've seen Jack for over thirty years, though he is busy and usually hours behind on his appointments,he is diligent and has no problem ordering up tests that other doctors would think frivolous or a waste of time. He listens well which is something that is missed in the training of new doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

I found this Doctor to be truthfull and listened to me while several other Doctors did not care- I am non-visable severly disabled classified. I moved to Alberta to get work after Dr Remus got me back on my feet. then, in Calgary got 6 work related injuries besides the ones Dr Remus helped me get back on my feet from. Here in Alberta I was refused medical treatment I was told to go back to where I came from and I will gladly travel back across the country to see Doctor Remus. I do not mind waiting patiently if he is late because he is only behind schedule for treating cases much worse than mine in another facility. I will see you soon Doc and thanks again for helping me before. Patrick sokoloski

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1417319].votes_count ]]