Ratings for Dr. Brent Rinaldi

Has been my Eye Doctor for a few years now a organized and punctual clinic very good care feel lucky to have been refereed to him

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Very excellent experience. Explained my issues in detail and very knowledgeable . Staff excellent. Great doc!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Very happy with Dr Rinaldi. Got in quick with foreign object in eye!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Very happy to have found Dr RINALDI since moving back to the Hat 4 years ago. Wonderful staff as well. He is very courteous and explains things well. Always has a smile on.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Only criticism is waiting time. Staff is great, especially Shirley and Des. The new girl is nice too! He used to have a nasty lady giving eye exams. I complained about her and he actually did something about it!!! Not hesitant to refer when something is beyond him. He saved my brother's sight by sending him to Calgary and insisting that the specialist there see him immediately! Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Previous doctor moving from this City, so my husband, and I found this great Dr. Brent Rinaldi, we are lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

One of the top eye specialists in the Province. Very professional, very knowledgeable. Always willing to take appropriate time to enusre proper diagnostics.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

I wish all doctors were as courteous and helpful as Dr. Rinaldi. His staff is excellent as well. I suffered a severe eye injury while on holidays and Dr.Rinaldi was very accomodating and helpful, I cannot thank him and his staff enough. He opened up on a sunday morning for a follow up and the following week for my return visits there was very minimal wait times. I was always greeted by name and always very freindly. Has to be one of the best doctors around.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Very knowledgeable and i love this man's bedside manner!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

I went to Dr. R for 20+ years and I don't have a single complaint. He took over from Dr. Hook and has followed in his footsteps. Big shoes to fill and he did it. I trusted him completely. Sorry I moved from the city and had to leave my doctor behind.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007