You may also like

Best doctor ever!! He was so calm and kept me calm when I had to have emergency c-section with my first child. Very professional. Thanks for everything u do Dr helt. :)

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Best doctor ever! Very friendly, knowledgeable, and an all around super guy! He delivered 2 of my 4 kids and was by far the best doctor I have delivered with. Very calm and professional! Thanks for all you do Dr. Helt!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Very pleasant man, and a knowledgeable doctor. Covered my maternity care and delivered my son. Very caring about children. I was glad to be taken on by him after my doctor retired. Only negative is that it is difficult to reach the office by phone. One must go in to make an appointment. They are very busy and only have office hours 3 days per week. Shelly is always pleasant and remembers my and my son's names. Sometimes she seems hectic, but that's because they are so busy.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

He always rushes me out of the office I feel intimidated

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

An amazing doctor and we are extremely grateful to be patients. He is a wealth of knowledge, support, concern and professionalism. Dr. Helt and his wonderful office staff are sincere and compassionate.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Best Dr ever!! I have been going to Dr Helt since he took over form Dr MArtin, whom I did not like. Wise replacement, he is awesome, always helps with any issue being experienced right away.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. Helt is a great doctor. He has good training, keeps current in what he does, focuses on you when with you, gives professionally adequate time for your case, is very caring, is as thorough as professionally needed, is trustworthy, and is very HELPFUL. He exhibits common sense, wisdom, and decisiveness, though being willing to admit to it when stumped. He is willing to direct you to second or other opinions or specialists if needed. He is known in the community for uprightness, trustworthiness and integrity. Dr. Helt has been my family doctor since he has been in the area. He cares about the elders and gives them 100% attention. He even takes time in his busy schedule for home visits. When my brother in law had a cardiac arrest last fall, Dr. Helt took the time to call us and explain the situation. He also made sure that we were there for my sister in law. His secretary Shelley is also caring and very pleasant. I wouldn't trade him for the world, he is the best! Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Dr. Robert Helt's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor ever!! He was so calm and kept me calm when I had to have emergency c-section with my first child. Very professional. Thanks for everything u do D..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor ever! Very friendly, knowledgeable, and an all around super guy! He delivered 2 of my 4 kids and was by far the best doctor I have delivered with. ..."

June 18, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.macdonaldhotels.co.uk/our-hotels/macdonald-swan's-nest-hotel/". Postal Code has been updated from "L4R0" to "CV37 7LT". Address has been updated from "None" to "Bridgefoot, Stratford-upon-Avon". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "448448799140".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Ever!!! So is Shelly. They are always friendly and helpful, not to mention there when I need them. Kepp up the great work!!"

March 12, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I had some bad expierences with him! He was all sarcastic about my simptoms! I don't like him at all!"

December 17, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Very pleasant man, and a knowledgeable doctor. Covered my maternity care and delivered my son. Very caring about children. I was glad to be taken on by him a..."

December 7, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "He always rushes me out of the office I feel intimidated"

December 3, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I do not get along with him. He's been my GP for my whole life, and appointments are always rushed. If I ask a question, he tells me to ask the pharmacist."

October 4, 2014