Ratings for Dr. Robert Helt

Dr Helt used to be awesome. I don't like calling there anymore because of Shelly. She's annoyed by your call. Just a different feeling going in there now. Makes my family feel as if they are bothering them.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

He's been my family doctor for ever I think he's great .

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Goes out of his way to help, will educate himself when needed to updtae knowledge to address your issues. goes above and beyond. Direct and to the point.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Absolute worst doctor I have ever come across in my entire life has zero regard for another's life I no several people that have had Robert (Helt) as a family doctor and nothing good has ever been said. His Neglect and poor bedside manner is the reason his patients and surrounding patients suffer .

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Helt is very nice to my husband and I and sends us to specialists if required. He has also taken care of my kids since birth and now my 2 grandchildren... Shelley needs to calm herself so she can be more empathetic and nicer to people. I hear noting but complaints about her all over town...

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

He's been my doctor since I was born. He is as helpful as I could ask and his kindness and attentiveness to my grandma in the last week's of her life makes him the most caring doctor I could ask for

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

My only complaint is the phone is never answered. If you need something you have to drive to the office to ask or schedule an appointment. .

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Best doctor ever!! He was so calm and kept me calm when I had to have emergency c-section with my first child. Very professional. Thanks for everything u do Dr helt. :)

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Best doctor ever! Very friendly, knowledgeable, and an all around super guy! He delivered 2 of my 4 kids and was by far the best doctor I have delivered with. Very calm and professional! Thanks for all you do Dr. Helt!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Best Ever!!! So is Shelly. They are always friendly and helpful, not to mention there when I need them. Kepp up the great work!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015