Ratings for Dr. Robert Helt

He's been my doctor since I was born. He is as helpful as I could ask and his kindness and attentiveness to my grandma in the last week's of her life makes him the most caring doctor I could ask for

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

My only complaint is the phone is never answered. If you need something you have to drive to the office to ask or schedule an appointment. .

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Best doctor ever!! He was so calm and kept me calm when I had to have emergency c-section with my first child. Very professional. Thanks for everything u do Dr helt. :)

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Best doctor ever! Very friendly, knowledgeable, and an all around super guy! He delivered 2 of my 4 kids and was by far the best doctor I have delivered with. Very calm and professional! Thanks for all you do Dr. Helt!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Best Ever!!! So is Shelly. They are always friendly and helpful, not to mention there when I need them. Kepp up the great work!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I had some bad expierences with him! He was all sarcastic about my simptoms! I don't like him at all!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Very pleasant man, and a knowledgeable doctor. Covered my maternity care and delivered my son. Very caring about children. I was glad to be taken on by him after my doctor retired. Only negative is that it is difficult to reach the office by phone. One must go in to make an appointment. They are very busy and only have office hours 3 days per week. Shelly is always pleasant and remembers my and my son's names. Sometimes she seems hectic, but that's because they are so busy.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

He always rushes me out of the office I feel intimidated

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I do not get along with him. He's been my GP for my whole life, and appointments are always rushed. If I ask a question, he tells me to ask the pharmacist.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

An amazing doctor and we are extremely grateful to be patients. He is a wealth of knowledge, support, concern and professionalism. Dr. Helt and his wonderful office staff are sincere and compassionate.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014