Ratings for Dr. Jean Marmoreo

Dr. Jean Marmoreo was my doctor from 1978 ish to 1993. She was also my mother's doctor. I never needed her for much because I was young, but my mother was part of the MK ultra/ CIA and Health Canada funded sleep therapy program in Montreal in the '50's. She was tortured by Dr. Ewan Cameron for months using intensive shock therapy and other torture techniques. The CBC did a documentary on it. Surely Jean Marmoreo knew this. My mother was even in the Clarke institute at the time Marmoreo was the head psyche nurse there BEFORE she became a GP. Now that I am older and doing research on this topic (among 1,000's of others), it angers me that Marmoreo kept my mother on as many tranqs and anti depressants as she could. IMO, now that I can see this picture much clearer, Marmoreo was not a good doctor at all. In fact, when my mother tried to get off anti depressants, Marmoreo was against it. When my mother needed help dealing with her newly awakened mind, Marmoreo put her on MORE meds than she was on before. I also suspect, Marmoreo knew about the trauma based mind control on myself and my sister too but never once addressed it helpfully. No, to her we were guinea pigs, just like Mengele thought. IMO, this woman Marmoreo, like her business partner at the time, Carolyn Bennet, now in the most incongruous position of being Canada's indigenous affairs minister, are total MK plants. There is a special place in genna for these people.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

There is no better doctor in Canada - Jean's knowledge is equaled by her compassion and caring

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Jean provides a Patient Centred quality of care. An excellent listener, she draws on her long history of experience effectively. I feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Love Jean, not a fan of Wellpoint. Jean is so easy to talk to. I feel that the organization Wellpoint is a bit money hungry. I wish she would leave Wellpoint and start her own practice like the good old days. When I have appointments with Jean it seems like I always have to wait a little. The good thing is when you get in the room with her she takes her time and never rushes you. SHE IS A GREAT DOCTOR and has a heart of GOLD.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

All my life I have hated hospitals and doctors ... but ... I love Jean Marmoreo! So, when I was told that she would be my doctor last year 2009, I had no idea how lucky I really was. She was there for most of my pregnancy, my delivery (2 inducement attempts, ending in an emergency c-section), and now she's stuck with us both for the rest of our lives! She is very down to earth, knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. She does not talk over your head, nor uses jargon you don't understand. I have on occasion had to wait for her, but only know that there were times that she waited for me, or made exceptions to squeeze me in when needed. Jean is an amazing person and I am so thankful I was privileged to be added, along with my newborn son, to her already exhausting patient list and will wait forever if it means ... Jean's on the case!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Jean is a fabulous doctor - thorough, sincere, caring, knowledgeable, non-judgemental. Yes, she tends to be late but that's ok because I know she has seen a need to spend extra time with a patient - as she has done for me many times over. As for the corporation she is associated with ... well, let's just say it IS a corporation and THAT is their focus as reflected by their rules and corporate procedures. I understand everyone needs to make a profit but please ... any dealings with the 'corporate' side make me feel like I dropped into a scene from an American medical show ('House' comes to mind).

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

I was fortunate to have Dr. Jean as my obstetrician 18 years ago, even though I knew from the beginning that she would be unavailable at the time of my due date. It was well worth having her expertise, because after the birth, I asked Jean, "Will you be my doctor for life?" and she replied, "I'll be here for you as long as they'll have me". My 30 year old daughter is her patient as well. I see Jean in my wellness and am confident that if something worrisome should ever arise, that she would be the most trusted doctor I could ever hope to have. I just love her. She is smart, funny, generous with her time and heart and experience, and I love her. I am grateful to have Dr. Jean Marmoreo. She came highly recommended from a dear friend long ago when she wasn't adding to her patient list, but took me anyway! Thank you, Jean.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Jean was my doctor throughout my difficult pregnancy with my first child. She always listened, and fought hard for me at the end. She was there at my C-Section. I wish she was my regular doctor.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

Jean has been my doctor since she 1976 and she is by far the best doctor one could hope for. She is never judgmental but very practical and will help you through any situation, physical or emotional. She is a very thorough doctor and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010