Ratings for Dr. David Jarman

Unfortunately I would have to agree with most of the reviews, cat scan MRI surgeons report and he still insists that there is nothing wrong or if there is it has nothing to do with WCB - has managed to financial ruin our lives with his inability to admit he may have missed something in his 4 min exam

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

In various law/medical tv shows you see people being referred to as "Court ****s" they are there because it pays well to give their advice. Dr. Jarman would fall in that category with WCB. He gives WCB whatever advice they are seeking. He is a corporate "office" doctor with NO practice, and a very poor joke on injured workers. Spend a few minutes describing what's going on with an injury and his response is "IS it really that bad"? In other words: "Tough ***t I'm not paid to believe you."

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Very knowledgeable Dr. that has an intuitive quality, technical but very thorough. Great respect for him. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

The worst doctor I have ever met. Very sad, to have such a poor record but considered great by WCB.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

He is a mean man...no compassion...god help you if you are WCB...

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

i would not recommend this doctor, he doesnt know what he is talking about. I had x-rays,cat scan and mri and specialist report and still wrote me off

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

My visit with Dr. Jarman was a joke. Nice enough when he wasn't patronizing, but I am skeptical of anyone who will dismiss the results of MRI and CAT scans.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

very unknowledgle concerning medical facts, even when medical information is provided through xrays,ct scans and mri scan, had to get a second opinion by a specialist and he still denied the relationship.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2008

He was very knowlegeable when I took my son to the walkin clinic.He was friendly,patient and kind to my two year old son.I won't take him to any other doctors,he was very comfortable with Dr.Jarman.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

My son saw Dr. Jarman at the walk-in. He liked him. He had been misdiagnosed and Dr. Jarman had it figured out in a minutes. He even printed off an article for him to read. I liked his attitude. He was respectful to my son, assumed he had a brain in his head and would be interested in knowing all the details even though he was 11 years old. He was reassured by being able to read the article because it supported why Dr. Jarman made the diagnoses. My rating is for one visit only.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007