Ratings for Dr. Derek L. Norman

Father had a heart attack and he took care of him he is awesome. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a heart dr. Thank u very much,for everything u have done.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

First saw Dr. Norman in the emergency room at the OKC Heart Hospital. Spent all the time necessary to investigate my problem, stayed over late to run a cath study and has explained all the issues I was having with Atrial fib. Highly recommend him for his personal skills as well as his capabilities. Great staff who will follow up with any question you may have.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Both my husband and I ate patients ok Dr Norman. He is very knowledgeable and really knows how to make you comfortable. He spends as much time as needed to answer questions.we Love him!! Highly recommend him for any age patient

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Dr. Norman is the best! I have gone to him for 4 years. His nurses are awesome too!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr. Norman is very kind and knowledgeable. He is easy to approach and ask questions. I am a nurse who works with him (not clinic) and I take my mother to see him for cardiology. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Derek L. Norman's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Commercial Insurance Company