Dr. James Todd Andrews

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James Todd Andrews

Best of the best! Highly recommend Dr. Andrews - I’m grateful to have found him and won’t go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Andrews for almost 3 years. I can't believe I didn't do this sooner! Dr. Andrews helped me with Disport and some fillers. Easy, painless and all tailored for my individual needs. The results have been amazing,natural and instant! Dr. Andrews is knowledgeable, gifted and very personable. And his staff is the best. I highly recommend a consultation today!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Andrews for 7 years. I go in every 6 months, which is his "maintenance" program. I have facial injections that take a few minutes. A few of them hurt a little. Most I don't even feel. I look better instantly. I am 53 years old and I am told repeatedly that I look barely 40. This doctor knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Fantastic experience over the last 4 years I have been seeing Dr A. I go twice a year for "tune up" injections. Since I initially went to him , I am consistently told that I look ten years younger than I am. I am a patient for life!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Very nice guy!! Received dysport in the forehead for wrinkles. My eye brows drooped. Couldn't believe someone with his credentials and experience would do this.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

This is the first “review" I’ve ever taken the time to write, which should tell you how much I appreciate Dr. Andrews talents, bed side manner and how happy I am with the results of his work. My experience with Dr. Andrews and his entire staff was fantastic. Scheduling my appointment was easy, Dr. Andrews ran on time and the staff was kind, efficient and professional. I had no idea what to expect. I have always appreciated a more natural look for myself and would be horrified if the results of any treatments were “over done”. As a lifestyle portrait photographer, I have a very particular eye, so…I was nervous. With Dr. Andrews and his nurse Janice both present, my consult was comfortable and informative. Not for a moment did I feel Dr. Andrews had to be somewhere else, I had his full attention and he explained all options in a understandable manner. Now that I think about it, he was actually enthusiastic, in a subtle way, about the potential of what he could do for me. His work is clearly his passion. The visual aides of my personal photos and the photos they took the day I came in, helped our conversation immensely, along with the many before and after examples they had. That day I left the office feeling great and looking “refreshed.” And as things settle I am even more and more amazed by how natural looking the results are. Wondering why I didn’t do this sooner. Dr. Andrews is truly a gentle artist. He takes his work seriously and the results personally. He cares as does his staff. He cares what is important to you and what he believes as a professional and as your doctor. People have commented my make up looks great or have asked if I lost weight etc…but no one, not even my mother or husband has asked if I had anything “done”. (And they notice everything). I couldn’t be happier and I feel lucky my two friends referred him to me, which is why I am suggesting you give him a call today for a consultation. I amconfident you will be happy you did.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Incredibly thorough, knowledgeable, and skillful doctor. I was so happy with the results after my first visit that I've been going back ever since! I had always been hesitant to try injectables for fear of looking "overdone," but Dr. Andrews does beautiful work and the results are amazing. I was blown away by my before and after pictures! I was also pleasantly surprised that I had no bruising or swelling, so I went right back to work the same day with no problems. Great doctor, great staff, highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Agree with other positive reviews. Very knowledgeable doctor. He had a very gentle hand during injections. I had only one tiny dot of a bruise that was gone in about 3 days. Essentially no swelling. I love the way I look. I look like myself about 10 years ago. I'm actually shocked that I look this much better after an injection.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I can't believe how much better I look after a brief appointment with almost painless injections. I honestly think I look at least 10 years younger and so natural. Dr. A was great. Spent a lot of time explaining specifically how my face had aged and then put together a plan for how to address the particular issues in my face. I walked out looking much better. Now, one week later, I look even better. I will definitely go back!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Really pleased with results. I look refreshed and rested. I still look like myself, only better!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. James Todd Andrews's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Andrews is a Diplomat of the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, a Fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and a Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. He is double board certified by both the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Andrews graduated Summa Cum Laude with a B.S. at Louisiana State University. He then went on to graduate at the top of his class as an Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Graduate from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston, where he earned his medical degree. Dr. Andrews subsequently completed a residency in Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Texas – Houston Affiliated Hospitals, including M.D. Anderson Cancer Center. He then attended the University of California-San Francisco Medical School, where he further advanced his plastic surgery training by completing a fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. During this advanced training, Dr. Andrews also served as Clinical Instructor. He returned to Texas following this postgraduate training Dr. Andrews’ clinical work and basic science research has been published in peer-reviewed medical journals and textbooks, and has been presented at local, national, and international medical educational seminars. He currently serves as an International Lecturer and Master Trainer for Sculptra Aesthetic, as well as a Trainer and Consultant for Galderma, Merz, Allergan, and Kythera. He is on faculty for CME educational instruction through both PALETTE Resources and Paradigm. He also serves on advisory boards for Galderma, Valeant, Merz, Kythera, and Allergan. Within these roles, he educates and trains other physicians at the local, national, and international levels on advanced techniques in the use of treatment options including dermal fillers, neuromodulators, and facial volumizers.

• Spanish
  • French

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1991)
  • University of California -San Francisco (Grad. 1997)

• Rhinoplasty