Ratings for Dr. IOANNIS Kehagias

Newer to his practice but everyone is helpful and works as a team. He had a lot of my information on file since I transferred from a retiring Dr. that worked in the same building. So far things are going well and he is willing to try new things regarding my health concerns. Very effecient with follow up and lab work.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Seems really nice but doesn't seem like an active Dr though . He refers you to everyone under the sun but doesn't give you a full checkup like expected .. Resources and referrals can be given by case managers with your Insurance company. Not sure I will keep this Dr for OUR FAMILY!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

No longer able to prescribe anything more than aspirin and diet advice. Never sure if he will be on his "a" game or totally out of touch with my history and stats...

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Very helpfull doctor. Always helped and looks at my best interest, and spends enough time to take care all my problems in every visit. He personaly answers calls at weekends , and is always available .Since I started with him I never had to deal with other covering doctors on call

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr Kehagias is one of the best doctors I have ever known. My cardiologist suggested him, and he told me he is one of the best primary care doctors he works with , so I plan to keep him long time. Has always been helpful .I feel very good that he is so recognized by the specialist who treat me. I am very happy to have him as a doctor .

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Dr.Kehagias is a wondeful doctor. He never makes me feel rushed. I will agree that his previous staff, was very unpleasant to say the least, but his wife is back and BOY has she made some wonderful changes. The new staff compliments Dr. kehagias wonderfully! If you are looking for a physican, look no more, he is the best.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

Dr K. is the best. He always takes his time and never makes you feel like you are rushed. He answers all questions in detail so the patient can understand. And just another thing - it looks like he has cleaned house. He has an entire new office staff and they are leaps and bounds friendlier and more helpful then those mean ones before.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

always helpful when problems arise. Always makes an effort to squeeze you in if needed.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Doctor is very knowledgeable, thinks outside the box and very caring for his patients. He works very hard and is available to his patients. Staff do only what they have to and not very pleasantly. I continue to go to this doctor because he is a good doctor and tolerate the staff.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr Kreally does need to change that staff of his. The one girl worked in a sub shop, does she have any schooling to answer medicial questions.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009