Ratings for Dr. Jean Mullens

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

After 20 years wouldn't go anywhere else. She's the best.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr Mullens is a great doctor. Phone system is a little frustrating but I find it is easier to leave a voicemail. Reception gets back to me within the day, no complaints otherwise. Office is wonderful - great staff, great atmosphere! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Best doctor in hamilton! would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I have been with her for years. She is one of the best,

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I have been a patient with Dr Mullens for well over 20 Yrs and have never found her adequate enough to be complete. Most recently over the years it seems she could less about my illness or symptoms and has a very unprofessional approach to follow up (Non Existent) appointments unless you physically call and harass for an appointment. Most recently I was 10 minutes late for appointment after telling the front clerks that I needed to be examed after a motor vehicle and experiencing back pain Dr Mullens closed the door and pretended she was gone when clearly I made Eye contact with her.This physician does not care about her patients and after 20 yrs I am releasing my records to find someone that does. Would not recommend this Physician to anyone let alone someone looking for quality and professional care.

Submitted November 7, 2014

My family and I have been patients for 25 years and she is an amazing Doctor. She takes care of my children and their children. She is compassionate, caring and knowledgable. She is a great listener as well. She has called me at home to see how I was doing. She also is very direct and to the point when she needs to be. She is not afraid to refer to other Doctors or try other methods if hers are not working. I dread the day she retires!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

The best family doctor in Hamilton. is always a great help and takes the time to listen and explain.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. Mullens is a great doctor. She is giving my Mother the very best care in a patient and understanding manner. I do agree that the current receptionist is cold and unhelpful. When I came by to pick something up form Mother, I had to go and get it myself, which I thought was unprofessional and a bit lazy, to tell the truth. Dr. Mullens is a bright star in the doctor's office and I would recommend her to anyone seeking a caring, energetic doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Unlike many doctors, Jean TALKS to her patients. She knows her stuff, is personable and caring, remembers and asks about other issues than the one I might be visiting about, explains issues thoroughly, and always refers out to good specialists. Can't imagine having to replace her, and since our daughter moved away and had to find another doc, she very much misses Jean's attitude in her new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Dr. Jean Mullens's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff, excellent escalations. Professional assessments and good advice for the health of life."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 20 years wouldn't go anywhere else. She's the best."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mullens is a great doctor. Phone system is a little frustrating but I find it is easier to leave a voicemail. Reception gets back to me within the day, no co..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor in hamilton! would recommend her to anyone "

June 8, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L8H1" to "L8M 1J2". Address has been updated from "None" to "576 Main Street East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19055285292".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been with her for years. She is one of the best,"

November 24, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient with Dr Mullens for well over 20 Yrs and have never found her adequate enough to be complete. Most recently over the years it seems she co..."

November 7, 2014