Ratings for Dr. Jean Mullens

Dr Mullens is a wonderful dr that has been treating my family for yrs

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

These are the type of replies,responses one likes to view, a great compassionate, caring, nowledgeable Doctor, highly recommend Dr.Mullens I have seen her on at least occasions when my doctor was not available. She does take the time to actively listen to your concerns, addresses the isdues at hand. I would highly recommend her as a Physician.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Has been my GP for over 20 years. I could not ask for better care.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Excellent GP, excellent diagnostician. She takes the time to listen to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Great staff, excellent escalations. Professional assessments and good advice for the health of life.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

After 20 years wouldn't go anywhere else. She's the best.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr Mullens is a great doctor. Phone system is a little frustrating but I find it is easier to leave a voicemail. Reception gets back to me within the day, no complaints otherwise. Office is wonderful - great staff, great atmosphere! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Best doctor in hamilton! would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I have been with her for years. She is one of the best,

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I have been a patient with Dr Mullens for well over 20 Yrs and have never found her adequate enough to be complete. Most recently over the years it seems she could less about my illness or symptoms and has a very unprofessional approach to follow up (Non Existent) appointments unless you physically call and harass for an appointment. Most recently I was 10 minutes late for appointment after telling the front clerks that I needed to be examed after a motor vehicle and experiencing back pain Dr Mullens closed the door and pretended she was gone when clearly I made Eye contact with her.This physician does not care about her patients and after 20 yrs I am releasing my records to find someone that does. Would not recommend this Physician to anyone let alone someone looking for quality and professional care.

Submitted November 7, 2014