Ratings for Dr. Gary Garfield

Unfortunately, Dr. Garfield was behind in his schedule. My appointment was for 10:30 a.m. but did not see him until 12:15. Nevertheless, it was worth being patient and waiting for him. He was the most thorough Cardiologist I have ever been to . Since I was firt diagnosed with AFib in 2011, I have seen four Cardiologists. I had to change either due to they were no longer under my insurance or we didn't communicate. Dr. Garfield asked about my whole history and he wanted it in detail. No one asked me if I ever had a blood clot or a heart murmur,but he did. He also took time to explain why I needed certain tests done before adjusting my meds. I felt confident and at ease with Dr. Garfield.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

When a doctor begins a visit with the words, "Tell me the whole story, from the beginning, I don't care how long it takes," you know you have a caring doctor who wants to listen to his patient. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Dr. Gary Garfield's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1966)

Top Hospitals in Margate, FL