You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Blake

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr Blake's office staff is rude. Their ignorance is a hindrance to her patients who rely on her office for time sensitive information to be relayed to other professionals on time. Be an advocate for yourself and make sure you understand her current processes can lead to you not getting the care you need. If you aren't clear on the information you get from her office and are refused access to Dr Blake directly - don't waste time you may not have, go elsewhere and get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Blake either likes you or doesn't like you as a person and that's then how she treats her patients. Long long waits to get an appointment to see her, or you can see the nurse practitioner -Cathy who is terrible and has no knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

She is a great doctor that takes time with you to hear the issues and has the knowledge to help guide you to make an informed medical decision. I don't understand the low ratings on here, those people should find another doctor and free up her busy practice.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

I found Doctor Blake to be very rude and unprofessional. She doesn't know whats wrong with you unless your pregnant and then gives you pills. She also told my sister she would get cancer based on her pap smear test, my sister was physically sick for weeks scared. She told me when i had a miscarriage that "well other women have miscarriages" I do not want to hear that. Lastly, she gave my brother anti depressant right away, the next time i went in there I told her he needed to see a doctor he can talk to and need to be diagnosed properly. He was sent to a psychiatrist and was told he had a "mood disorder". For her unprofessionalism with me i asked her when i was 16 what a pap smear was and she said no joke "Its an exam down below" like what? and my ear are "dull". Her staff I find is rude as well and tries to push things on you. Shes never open as well or on time, and i do not how she has 3.5 rating on here.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

seems to keep me working pretty good. If she is not sure she sends you somewhere

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Blake is not my family doctor but I did see her years ago in ER. She ordered a test that led to a diagnosis. Had it not been for her, I may still be searching for a diagnosis. I'm thankful she was there in the ER that night - she was kind, helpful, gentle, and I did not feel rushed. Although I feel bad for others who have not had good appointments - not all appointments go well and sometimes doctors need to send us to someone else to get an opinion. Thank-you Beth!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr Blake has been our family doctor since our last doctor retired. I was a little upset that we were not given the choice to change docters since she was so young and inexperienced.It is almost imposible to get an appointment with her and we have been to the ER or seen her nurse more than her herself.I find she is quite good with my children and my mother however when it comes to my health concerns she doesn't listen, disregards my concerns, and makes me feel incompetent.I will say that her bedside mannor has improved throughout the years however it still needs alot of work.I too work in the health care field and the most important thing is that your patients trust you and can feel comfortable confiding in you. After being a patient of Dr Blakes for over 5 years I can not say that I trust and confide in my doctor.If given the choice I would find myself another doctor and not recommend her for anyone between the ages of 25-50.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr. Blake is to the point, which often can be confused with having a lack of compassion for her patients. She is very thorough and has always met the needs of my family. She has little hesitation seeking out other colleagues' advice and has always followed up with personal phone calls to our home. She acts in the best interest of her patients. It is unfortunate that some of those patients have used this forum to blame their problems on her - remember she is a GP and not psychologist.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I have found Dr. Blake to be very knowledgable and understanding. She will take the time needed to listen to you and treat you. She will explain different opptions for treatment for your ailment. I find that she is very thorough in her work. I am happy to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

Dr. Elizabeth Blake's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful on the phone. Very knowledgeable. Nurse Cathy is out to lunch. Trenny is excellent!"

December 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Blake's office staff is rude. Their ignorance is a hindrance to her patients who rely on her office for time sensitive information to be relayed to other pro..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Blake either likes you or doesn't like you as a person and that's then how she treats her patients. Long long waits to get an appointment to see her, or yo..."

October 27, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N1A1" to "N1A 1V6". Address has been updated from "None" to "410 Lock Street West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19057016643".

June 3, 2015