Ratings for Dr. Joseph Falletta

It will be Very Difficult when Dr. Falletta closes his Family Practice this year. He has been a Wonderful Dr. He will never treat symptoms but will look for the cause whether through tests or sending you to Right type of Dr. I am will be Ever so grateful to have had Such a Wonderful Dr. Enjoy and Happiness Always in All your Future endeavours Sir You will be missed by many many of your patience. 5 Star Dr.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

I recently went to see Falletta and was left feeling very upset. He had a very abrasive personality no bedside manner what so ever. I felt attacked and as if he was accusing me of lying. It was to the point where I just wanted to get up and leave the office. He rushed through my test results and took my vitals while after he had gotten me so worked up. When I left, I still had no answers and inaccurate readings for my vitals. I will not be returning to this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

my husband has been seeing the dr. for years . my husband hopes the dr. never retires. he knows and sends for the right tests. If my husband is having pain the dr does not want to precribe narcotics which we appreciate. dr fallette is in his opinion an excellent dr. hope you never retire dr. falletta john

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Had to deal with him when there was an error with my pet scripture refills for my seizure meds. I got bounced around for three days from message service to message service. It's now my last day with meds. He still hasn't signed off for new pills. He's either lazy or stupid. Urgent care suggested the latter.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Hard to find one of these old school doctors any more. I'm so grateful I did find him a few years ago. He has been everything I need him to be. I don't care if his office is nicely decorated. That's not why I go to a Dr.. Nor do I expect to get in to see any dr without a wait. I had drs I could get in to see quickly and they weren't worth the few minutes I waited for them. This guy is the real deal. I'm just afraid he'll work himself to death like so many of the best ones do. Hopefully all the people who are more interested in office d├ęcor and wasting some of their day will go see someone else and leave more time for those of us who are more into quality medical treatment than surroundings. I have also found his staff to be quite pleasant. I trust this Dr and , quite frankly, that is rare for me. R Cooper

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

JUST ONE WORD 4 DR.JOSEPH FALLETTA( AWSOME)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AFTER A CRIMINALLY NEGLEGENT CO-WORKER ALMOST KILLED ME ON THE JOB THE COMPANY LIARS AT FINNALLY GREENWOOD LIED AN SAID I FELL OUT OF THE BACK OF MY WORK RELATED INSHURED TRANSPORT TRUCK WHEN I WAS EJECTED OUT THE BACK OF THE TRUCK BY A PISSED OFF EMPLOYEE, 4 22 YEARS NOW IVE BEEN ON WCB ,WSIB,ODSP ,CPP IN EVERY CASE EXEPT 4 CPP I HAVE BEEN TREATED LIKE A LAB MONKEY! THE COMPANY HAVE BEEN COVERING THIS UP SUCESSFULLY SO FAR.LOST ENTIRE FAMILY,WITH THE WELFARE LIKE REPLACEMENT WAGES I SORTA CO-EXSIST 4 THAT I THANK U SO FAR DR.FALLETTA HAS BASICALLY HELPED ME SORTA KINDA LIVE AGAIN AN INDIRECTLY A NUMBER OR OTHERS. BC PS I ENDED UP WITH SERIOUS SPINAL CORD INJURY AN MY RIGHT HAND THUMB ALMOST TORN OFF!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr Falletta has Been a Wonderful Dr. He listens and make's every effort to find what is wrong. Personally for myself, he has always been very easy to talk to, and is Straight to the point without a lot of Medical language so you can understand. He Does Care about his Patients, and I am Extremely Grateful to be under his care. I would wait 2 hrs for his honesty and truth then 10 min anywhere else, to get no answers. Dr Falletta is One of the Best Dr's I have for myself and Son Ever had.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

I've been a patient for over 2 years, with NO problems! Most recently I followed up with Doc.Falletta after being sexually assaulted, beaten, and burned with cigarettes. He was ABSOLUTELY the most CARING, and CONCERNED human BEING I've ever come across the entire ordeal! He made sure to document EVERY bruise, bump, burn, and the experience, and made SURE to suggest counselling and follow-up for my injuries. Some MALE doctors would be 'uncomfortable' to be so involved with this issue, and rightly so, but HE went above and beyond. As for his script practices? Well, HE is THEE most thorough and competent Doctor concerning meds and refills! He's TIMELY responding to requests, and NEVER lets anyone away with 'over-fills' or misuse. So if you need a doc to fill your 'junkie' needs, I suggest you go elsewhere. He WILL catch you and put you in your place! Thank you SINCERELY Doc. Falletta, if you read this, for your caring and compassion last week. Sincerely, Trina Cameron

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Thank GOD I didn't get stuck with this doctor. He does NOT care about his patients much, it is quite obvious. 3 hours wait for a 2 min appointment. My Nana is a patient of his, in her LATE 80's and NOT at all able to care for herself, "doctor" F doesn't seem to think she needs any special care. SHE CAN'T EVEN SEE! Any caring doctor would suggest to the family that perhaps she may need a physical and perhaps a geriatric assessment. NOPE! I have so many issues with this man. The one thing that REALLY bothers me is the fact that you don't even have to see him to get a perscription, you can just call and he will set a fake appointment for you and call in your drugs. THATS AWESOME for junkies. These are MY personal experiences as I have been there for all of this, one appointment in 5 years but yet there is a steady monthy perscription for tylenol 3 for a little old lady that doesn't even have PAIN!! ????????????

Submitted February 6, 2012

I thank God every day for my being able to become a patient of Dr. Falletta's.He is NEVER on time because he's over-booked but when you do finally get called into the examination room his intelligence is certainly worth the wait.I have a lot of medical problems as does my husband and Dr. Falletta's pre-diagnosises have NEVER been wrong and he always sends us for the appropriate tests & to the appropriate specialist.We don't knowv what we'll do when he one day retires.And we live VERY close by and we're able to see that he is in his office on evenings,weekends and even when he is "off on vacation for a week" He is literally a workaholic if I've ever seen one & brialliant to boot.Wouldn't trade him for anyone.And I have NEVER seen his receptionist making personal phone calls.And she does the best job she can given the number of patients that walk thru that door & the number of calls that come in.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011