Ratings for Dr. Hasan A. Rizvi

The staff deserves a rating of 10+ Dr. Risvi is a genius 11+ Amazing staff, especially the front desk !

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

There aren't enough stars available to rate Dr. Rizvi accurately. If you want to work with a brilliant doctor whose goal is to heal, I encourage you to make an appointment.  I believe in him and hope he can help you too.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Love this Doctor ,Nice staff. Afezi Razvi The key to a successful appointment is communication. To get the most out of your visit, prepare ahead of time so you can lead the conversation with your doctor

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

I visited this doctor for over two years when I was taking my sister-in-law for treatments. They treated her like royalty. The staff is courteous and always willing to help. The nurses are amazing. They are kind, patient and show so much care for each of their patients. Dr. RIzvi is Simply the Best. Hands Down. No other doctor could ever fill his shoes. He is brilliant, caring, incredibly intelligent and well respected. He treated my sister-in-law like family. Her diagnosis was terminal and her surgeon felt she had less than 3 months. Dr. Rizvi did everything he could to keep her alive and ensured that she had quality in her life. She adored him and there banter during visits was always light and friendly. Our family could never thank him enough for the attention and care he gave her.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

I have never met a Doctor as caring and knowledgeable as Doctor Rizvi and his staff. A group of caring and wonderful people. Dr Rizvi went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. He took his time to explain and reassure me that I would be fine and guess what I AM. I lost my brother one year before from lung cancer and I was then hit with breast cancer. Dr Rizvi, Andrea and Gabrielle were the ones that took the time to not only physically care for me but also mentally get me through one of the toughest times of my life. I will be forever grateful for a bunch of people I now call friends. I have been in the medical profession myself for over 20 years and I learned so much from them God Bless them always.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I love all the staff here, very friendly and they really care so much

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I feel safe knowing Dr Rizvi is my doctor. He is very caring and knowledgeable. He makes you feel like your the only patient he has to take care of. His staff are very caring also.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Seen right on time very unusal for a doctor these days, seemed very knowledgeable and explained everything in detail in layman's terms to my and my family's satisfaction,that's what a doctor should be like.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2007

Dr. Hasan A. Rizvi's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1975)