Ratings for Dr. Brad Nichols

a very good Doctor and compassionate but his staff Barb is rude and inconsiderate

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

I adore Dr.Nichola. Kind, caring and compassionate. Everything you'd want in a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Used to be competent, but not any more. I just try to get a referral.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

My family has gone to Dr. Nichols for about 20 years now and we love him. He takes the time to fully explain what you have and what he thinks should be done about it, he does not hesitate to refer when necessary, he always asks how you're doing and listens when you tell him. We never ever get the feeling of being rushed. Great doctor and we like him very much!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I adore Dr. Nichols and his front end right hand lady Barb. I have no idea how I could have survived these past years without him and that is the honest to God truth. He is the BEST doctor I have ever had. And my children and my hustand adore him as well. He us always professional but at the same time connects to you as human to human. His compassion and care is outstanding and he better never retire. Jeanne

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

He used to be a good doctor,but unfortunately Not anymore,his bedside manor is disgusting and he talks nonsense sometimes.What happened doc? you definately went downhill.Staff arent that good anymore either,rude and short.Sorry to say but its all gone bad.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

My wife and I are completely pleased with Doctor Nichols. His staff on the otherhand are rude.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Nichols is a fab doctor. Have had him for over 20 years and he has always treated me with compassion and is always ready to discuss things fully. If he is not sure about something he will refer to a specialist. Love my doctor Nichols, would not even consider going to a different doctor, that is just how loyal I am to him, Straight talking and doesnt pass judgement on my action, is just a great all round guy, will miss him when he retires, which I hope is not for at least another 50 years! Cat

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Trying to get in to see him can be a nightmare sometimes but great dr once you get the appointment

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Terrible experience with Dr Nichols. Barely took a look and a sore on my foot and just prescribed anti biotic. didn't take the time to listen to what i was saying or to even explain what he was prescribing to me. I had to ask myself. I ended up walking out because I did not feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015