Ratings for Dr. Raymond C. Blackburn

I went for a bunp in my scalp. While talking to him, he had his back turned doing something on the counter. Then he turned around, grabbed my head, and stuck a needle in my scalp without discussion, warning, permission, or consent. I was PISSED. Weeks later, my hair in the area where he shot me fell COMPLETELY out. It was smooth as a baby's bottom. I went back to show the ghetto women in the office and they were all shocked and useless. Then while seeing him about it, he tells me to keep massaging it then started talking about his stressful problems. It's been over 3 years now and my hair has stopped growing. The bald spot has gone, but not before it spread to another spot on my head. This was my second experience with him. The first time I went to him was a referral from my doctor who wanted a biopsy checked on a mole for cancer. She sent the results to him. He then called me weeks later and left a voicemail message on my phone that it was cancer. Who leaves a cancer-voicemail???? No bedside manner. He needs to retire and that office staff needs to go. I've given him two tries, but no more. Still traumatized.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I visited this office about 2 weeks ago, but prior to that receptionist on the phone taking was very pleasant and professional. Later, as I was in the Dr.'s office I received the same courtesy as I did when I spoke to someone on the phone. I received punctual service as well. I Dr. Woolfolk was very courteous, helpful, prompt and seemed confident and knowledgeable! My visit was totally effective and professional. I will make this my place for skin care.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I visit this office two weeks ago. I had a good visit. The staff was polite. I didn't have to wait long. Doctor was really nice. I'm excited about clearing my face up. Will definitely continue going here. I saw Dr. Woolfolk who was very helpful and nice.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

The staff is incredibly rude and unprofessional, they are always loud and joking around. Personal issues should not be spoken about in front of patients, also the older receptionist lady was rude when I called to make my appointment. However Dr.Woolfuck very professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I visited the office awhile back; and was taken aback due to the staff's total lack of professionalism. It was near scary. As a result I was afraid to return ... however, due to my niece's insistence, I did. There was a 360 degree turn in the staff's performance. I was pleasantly surprised! I saw ERIN the PA an on-point professional. She identified my problem and prescribed the Blackburn mixture along with another cream to maximize the success of the mixture. In two weeks, I now see an 80% improvement in my complexion. I feel that people are once again seeing "ME" and not the flaws and discoloration of my skin. Thank you, ERIN and staff. I had my prescription filled at the pharmacy downstairs. The wait was minimal; however I noticed the staff very aggressively attempting to upsell other products to others and myself getting the Blackburn mixture. Their claim is that their products will make the mixture work better ... do NOT believe them ... do NOT purchase. This appears to be an attempt to increase the bottom line of the pharmacy on the problems/concerns of Dr. Blackburn's patients.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I visited with Dr. Blackburn this afternoon and enjoyed my visit. I didn't have high expectations from the front office staff due to previous visits, but I was pleasantly surprised today. The front office employee that I checked in with was very helpful. I love Dr. Blackburn and loves that he takes his time when visiting with his patients. I don't mind if there is a wait when seeing him because I understand that while I may be waiting, I respect the fact that the doctor is taking his time to answer questions and showing concern about the patient that is before me - and I like that he shows me that same courtesy. I look forward to seeing the results from the care that he is providing me.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

My first visit, yes the problem is not the doctor IT IS THE UNPROFESSIONAL INCOMPETENT RUDE UNSKILLED STAFF! Dr Blackburn will lose a lot of people due to staff.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

This BBM cream....well my face has lighten up but I still have dark spots. Not sure why. My insurance does not cover Dermatologist visit so I paid out of pocket, which was not cheap. The doctor said she wanted to see me back in 3 months, umm no!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

MY rating is for Dr. Woolfolk- having ADHD it takes patience for me to gain an a good understanding of what I dont understand and as I told her I had it- she then explained and answered all my questions with clarity! Happy that she was brought aboard!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I love dr. Woolfork, she was very nice, very professional and answered all my questions! I am definitely going back and keeping her as my dermatologist and my mother would like to see her as well. My problem was with the staff, I drove 5 hours for my appointment, the staff was rude, and very unprofessional. She said I needed my insurance card, even though the office had all my insurance information and told me to call my insurance company, when I came back in she had my card information and everything. Then they tell me that I was or of network and told me I could pay out of pocket! I was very upset and refused! So I went downstairs to my car, looked up the office on Aetna and sure enough I was in network. I called back and talked to the insurance department at the doctor's office, she called Aetna, long story, but I was in network and she told me to come back up. My appointment was at 9, I didn't see the doctor and get all this straightened out until about 11:00 or so! When I went back up the staff member didn't apologize, and acted like she knew! Very frustrating after driving 5 hours! And waking up at 3:00 and to deal with all of that! I am blessed I was able to see the doctor, but all that was not necessary and very unprofessional! If it wasn't for the wonderful doctors, I would not go back, but since I do like the doctors I will go back, but that staff wasn't sympathetic to my needs, they didn't try to call my insurance company to resolve it or anything!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Dr. Raymond C. Blackburn's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1974)

Assurant