Ratings for Dr. William Stanish

He's one gem of a doctor, so sweet, gentle ,kind, and very knowledgeable......always takes the time to make you feel welcome.......to bad there wasn't more Doctor like him.....

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

He's the best! I have seen him many times over the years, and I love how he makes me understand what the issue is, what the cause likely was & how to fix it. Can't think of anyone better!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I found Dr Stanish to be moody. On some visits he was seemed really helpful and friendly but other times, particularly if I asked questions, he became really irritable and dismissive.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Best ever. Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable. He always made me feel like the most important patient. I have been going to him since I was 23. 3 surgeries later on my rotator cuff and wishing he was still doing surgeries.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dr. Standish works wonders. Following a motorcycle/ truck crash in 1977, I continue to upon him for brilliant surgery, realistic and rigerous recovery strategies and full information. Thanks.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Great man! Great surgeon! Couldn't have asked for a better outcome. If you go see Dr. Stanish you will be in excellent hands!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I saw Dr.Wiliam Stanish on many occasions when I was younger and he was always professional and gave me excellent care. I wish that I had the opportunity to have my spinal surgery done by him, however I was told he wasn't doing surgery at that time and I went to another surgeon and received paralysis to my right leg.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr Stanish is the most amazing Orthopedic surgeon I have ever seen. I have had knee issues since I was a teenager. I had several knee scopes done and saw ever orthopedic specialist in the Valley and every time I was told that I needed knee replacement surgery but I was to young. I finally asked my doctor to send me to Halifax and he sent me to see Dr Stanish, the best thing that ever happened to me. He looked at my condition (knees of an 85 year old women and I was barely 40) and not my age. His diagnosis was that I needed total knee replacements in both legs, and he did the surgeries and gave me the best artificial knee available and I went from walking with canes, walkers and knee braces to going for 30 minute walks just 3 weeks after the second knee surgery. I was enrolled in collage 6 months later and I now have my dream job and a wonderful life thanks to him be such a caring and wonderful doctor. I love this man and can never repay him for giving me back my life. I pray that he is blessed with good health and happiness because he deserves it for helping so many people regain control of their lives. I am one of those people and feel extremely blessed. Thank you just does not seem to express the gratitude I feel for Dr. Stanish. He is truly the best.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

My visit to Dr Stanish was great. Appointment went right on time. Dr Stanish examined me, came to his own professional diagnosis, and offered me his opinion on the avenues I could take to aid in my recovery.Dr. Stanish closed my appointment with an information session to answer any questions or concerns I may have. After asking a pretty stupid question, he made me feel very comfortable by replying that it was a good question because people want to know and are afraid to ask. To confirm his own findings, he recommended a MRI and sent me for consultation with a surgeon. I would 100% recommend Dr. Stanish to anybody needing a honest PROFESSIONAL diagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

A "God" among men! Without him I would not be here today. His people skills are as excellent as his surgical skills. I met him by accident, but it is no accident that I continue to be his patient 16 years later. I thank God for him EVERY day and pray he will never retire. I love the man, what else can I say.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010