Ratings for Dr. William Stanish

Dr. Stanish makes you feel comfortable right away. He always answers all your questions and explains things that need to he done to help you get better. We need lots of doctors like him!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Stanish since 2012 !! Awesome Dr and has your best interest at heart ! Would recommend him to anyone !

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

The only doctor I trust to do any surgeries on my knee... Very helpful and a great man ...

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

He's one gem of a doctor, so sweet, gentle ,kind, and very knowledgeable......always takes the time to make you feel welcome.......to bad there wasn't more Doctor like him.....

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

He's the best! I have seen him many times over the years, and I love how he makes me understand what the issue is, what the cause likely was & how to fix it. Can't think of anyone better!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I found Dr Stanish to be moody. On some visits he was seemed really helpful and friendly but other times, particularly if I asked questions, he became really irritable and dismissive.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Best ever. Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable. He always made me feel like the most important patient. I have been going to him since I was 23. 3 surgeries later on my rotator cuff and wishing he was still doing surgeries.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dr. Standish works wonders. Following a motorcycle/ truck crash in 1977, I continue to upon him for brilliant surgery, realistic and rigerous recovery strategies and full information. Thanks.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Great man! Great surgeon! Couldn't have asked for a better outcome. If you go see Dr. Stanish you will be in excellent hands!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I saw Dr.Wiliam Stanish on many occasions when I was younger and he was always professional and gave me excellent care. I wish that I had the opportunity to have my spinal surgery done by him, however I was told he wasn't doing surgery at that time and I went to another surgeon and received paralysis to my right leg.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014