You may also like

Rate Dr. A. Raveendran

Dr. A. Raveendran's Ratings

He was my OB/GYN for my second child, he turned out to be an emergency c-section. He is an amazing doctor so when it came time to have a hysterectomy I went back to him. Wonderful bed side manners and the aftercare that he gave me was tops. A WONDERFUL, VERY CARING DOCTOR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

Amazing doctor!! Very professional and takes time to answer all your questions! He delivered my first baby and he made me feel so comfortable! He is the best ob/gyn in Timmins! He is also very knowlegeable and helped us with infertility!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

First off, Dr. Ravi's secretary is SUCH a sweet lady- love her. Dr. Ravi is an amazing doctor. I have Crohn's disease which means I have a high-risk pregnancy. My latest ultrasound (ordered by my family doctor) came back as 'abnormal' and Dr. Ravi was quick to call (2 days) and get me to Toronto to see a Fetal-Maternal Specialist (Dr. Kunan). Although he told me not to worry about the results of my ultrasound, he was very prompt to help figure out the problem and put me and my partner at ease. I have already had 4 appointments with Dr. Ravi at 28 weeks pregnant! I am so thankful for this doctor, and I am so glad he will be delivering my baby via c-section.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Ravi was professional and considerate of my problem and was able to solve my concerns. A great an d caring physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Very compassionate and caring Dr. I never felt rushed in his office. He took the time to answer all my questions and made sure I understood everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1418956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

This Dr is amazing. I had miscarried a few months before getting pregnant again, and I had so many concerns and ears about miscarrying again. He went above and beyond to ensure me everything was looking fine for this pregnancy. You can tell he loves his job. I would want him to be my Dr for every pregnancy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1418955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2011

dr. ravi is very quiet, but to the point! he listens well and cares about his patients. he delivered both my babies. his office is always running late, so bring a good cosmo and snack, but is always willing to answer any questions you have!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1418954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2011

Absolutely great doctor:) he delivered both my children, he has wonderful bed side manner's, has in general just a great attitude and I would have never chosen any one else to deliver my children!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1418953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2011

Good birthing experience overall. The worst part was waiting to see him because appointments were always an hour late he was so busy! He is very nice and quick to the point but you can always crack a joke with him. I hope he delivers my next child!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1418952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Ravi for over 10 years and he's been very good to me. Nothing bad to say!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1418951].votes_count ]]