Ratings for Dr. A. Raveendran

Extremely understanding and takes his time with his patients to explain everything. As an anxious individual I feel very comfortable under Dr. Raveendran's care and know that he will go above and beyond to provide the best of care . Extremely thankful Timmins has him as an OBGYN

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Always a long wait to see , but he is a very busy Doctor! Quiet but answers questions well

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Unfortunately Dr. Raveendran did not deliver my fist bay but he was the doctor I seen throughout my whole pregnancy. Sometimes you would be waiting for 2hours waiting to see him. He is quiet but answers questions very well when asked. He is very nice and treats his patients well.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Very Good Doctor. He doesn't hesitate when something is wrong. He's abit quiet but very nice.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Wonderful dr. Great bed side manors, honest and caring

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

It has been over 14 years ago now that I have had the privilege of being Dr. Raveendran's patient but every time my daughter has a birthday I think of him and say a little prayer of thanks. Mine was a high risk pregnancy and my fourth pregnancy with three miscarriages before herr. Dr. Raveendran did absolutely everything possible he could for me so that she came to full term and was delivered healthy, happy and wonderful. He is very caring and has a great bed-side manner. Nothing but wonderful words to say about him. :)

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

He is the reason I was able to get pregnant ... He really cares for his patients and is relaxed and makes you feel at ease. He is an amazing surgeon and I completely trust him . His receptionist Jane is awesome too :)

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I had him for my first pregnancy, and like everyone else says AMAZING doctor! I am pregnant with my second child and I'm excited to be dealing with him again :) This Pregnancy is high risk due to rh sensitization (wasn't ONCE told my blood type by my practitioner so never received treatment.) My boyfriend is RH positive and just the fact this pregnancy could be high risk I'm so calm knowing I'm in good hands even if worst case scenario happens. YOU ROCK RAVEE!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I had Dr Ravee as my OB for my first pregnancy. He made me feel comfortable with every visit, including labor and delivery. An amazing OB!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

He was my OB/GYN for my second child, he turned out to be an emergency c-section. He is an amazing doctor so when it came time to have a hysterectomy I went back to him. Wonderful bed side manners and the aftercare that he gave me was tops. A WONDERFUL, VERY CARING DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015