Ratings for Dr. A. Raveendran

It has been over 14 years ago now that I have had the privilege of being Dr. Raveendran's patient but every time my daughter has a birthday I think of him and say a little prayer of thanks. Mine was a high risk pregnancy and my fourth pregnancy with three miscarriages before herr. Dr. Raveendran did absolutely everything possible he could for me so that she came to full term and was delivered healthy, happy and wonderful. He is very caring and has a great bed-side manner. Nothing but wonderful words to say about him. :)

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

He is the reason I was able to get pregnant ... He really cares for his patients and is relaxed and makes you feel at ease. He is an amazing surgeon and I completely trust him . His receptionist Jane is awesome too :)

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I had him for my first pregnancy, and like everyone else says AMAZING doctor! I am pregnant with my second child and I'm excited to be dealing with him again :) This Pregnancy is high risk due to rh sensitization (wasn't ONCE told my blood type by my practitioner so never received treatment.) My boyfriend is RH positive and just the fact this pregnancy could be high risk I'm so calm knowing I'm in good hands even if worst case scenario happens. YOU ROCK RAVEE!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I had Dr Ravee as my OB for my first pregnancy. He made me feel comfortable with every visit, including labor and delivery. An amazing OB!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

He was my OB/GYN for my second child, he turned out to be an emergency c-section. He is an amazing doctor so when it came time to have a hysterectomy I went back to him. Wonderful bed side manners and the aftercare that he gave me was tops. A WONDERFUL, VERY CARING DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Amazing doctor!! Very professional and takes time to answer all your questions! He delivered my first baby and he made me feel so comfortable! He is the best ob/gyn in Timmins! He is also very knowlegeable and helped us with infertility!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

First off, Dr. Ravi's secretary is SUCH a sweet lady- love her. Dr. Ravi is an amazing doctor. I have Crohn's disease which means I have a high-risk pregnancy. My latest ultrasound (ordered by my family doctor) came back as 'abnormal' and Dr. Ravi was quick to call (2 days) and get me to Toronto to see a Fetal-Maternal Specialist (Dr. Kunan). Although he told me not to worry about the results of my ultrasound, he was very prompt to help figure out the problem and put me and my partner at ease. I have already had 4 appointments with Dr. Ravi at 28 weeks pregnant! I am so thankful for this doctor, and I am so glad he will be delivering my baby via c-section.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Ravi was professional and considerate of my problem and was able to solve my concerns. A great an d caring physician.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Very compassionate and caring Dr. I never felt rushed in his office. He took the time to answer all my questions and made sure I understood everything.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

This Dr is amazing. I had miscarried a few months before getting pregnant again, and I had so many concerns and ears about miscarrying again. He went above and beyond to ensure me everything was looking fine for this pregnancy. You can tell he loves his job. I would want him to be my Dr for every pregnancy!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011