Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Pound

Dr Pound has been my GP for about 13 years. He is a very thorough physician, he listens, he is patient and he is respectful of his patients time. I have never had the experience of feeling rushed by him and he always sees his patients at their scheduled appointment times. I feel extremely comfortable with Dr Pound as my family physician and trust him to proactively address my health needs. If Dr Pound is your doctor you are in excellent hands!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

The best doctor I have ever seen. He actually cares about his patients. He is not a money grabber trying to run patients out of the office .

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Very knowledgeable. Gentle. Knows his stuff. Listens

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Pound is a wonderful and patient doctor. He's been my family doctor for over 15 years, even while I lived in Waterloo during the later years. A wonder physician.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr Pound was one of the 2 best doctors I have ever had the pleasure of being a patient of, for his young age he is one of the most knowledgeable doctors you will find. If it wasn't for the Albany Clinic moving to Broadview ave, I would still be seeing Dr Pound as my family Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Although he does not make much eye contact, he is certainly listening to your symptoms and piecing it together to make a diagnosis. A great physician.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Dr. Pound literally saved my life. I saw him as a walk-in and through careful observation, thoughtful questions and a little thinking outside the box, he made an emergency referral that led to a rare (and time sensitive) diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I am bless to have him has my doctor he get on top of health issues fast and connect you the best physical he can very caring doctor

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Very compassionate but not overly emotional. Always does his best to help his patients. The more you see him, the more personable he is

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

He's a great Doctor,he has sympathy for his patients and treats with compassion. He is the best in his field,I'm lucky he is my doctor

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015