Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Pound

Dr Pound was one of the 2 best doctors I have ever had the pleasure of being a patient of, for his young age he is one of the most knowledgeable doctors you will find. If it wasn't for the Albany Clinic moving to Broadview ave, I would still be seeing Dr Pound as my family Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Although he does not make much eye contact, he is certainly listening to your symptoms and piecing it together to make a diagnosis. A great physician.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Dr. Pound literally saved my life. I saw him as a walk-in and through careful observation, thoughtful questions and a little thinking outside the box, he made an emergency referral that led to a rare (and time sensitive) diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I am bless to have him has my doctor he get on top of health issues fast and connect you the best physical he can very caring doctor

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Very compassionate but not overly emotional. Always does his best to help his patients. The more you see him, the more personable he is

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

He's a great Doctor,he has sympathy for his patients and treats with compassion. He is the best in his field,I'm lucky he is my doctor

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Doctor Pound doesn't need to look deeply into every single patients' eyes. He actually listening to your symptoms and using critical thinking to conclude possible cause. He's a very meticulous and thorough. If your looking for a doctor to look deeply into your eyes, go to an opthomologist. He's a very good doctor for his age and he knows what tests to run and is thoughtful when delivering news. Remember it's our body, he's just the diagnostic messenger, we have to take responsibility that we created our own problem, he finds the possibilities and we act upon them or not. I'd say he's one of the more attentive doctors in Toronto. I find him gentle, caring And what ever method works for him (referring to demeanour) so be it, it keeps him calm and his patients calm...better to marigold decisions that way.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Dr. Pound is both a knowledgable and a caring doctor. I am now 50 and he has helped me not only with the expected physical ailments for a person of my age, but also with depression, alcohol dependency and drug use. One time he took my phone call personally when I had a medication question. Great doctor. Good guy.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I presented to Dr. Pound for an acute issue, over the course of two years he sent me to several test and was very thorough. I personally didn't need any therapy sessions I just needed to find out what the problem is and the solution. He is good at determining what symptoms are relevant and what aren't. Want a physician who is personable talk to his residents.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Great doctor. Fantastic disposition, seems very thorough and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014