Ratings for Dr. Graeme Stewart

Love my family doctor. Would never trade him for another one.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

Excellent caring Doctor. Considerate and helpful. Amie is amazing and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2019

Great Doctor sadly he doesn't accept new patients, you have to wait until he is on call

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

makes every visit a special one, very competent, if not sure will refer to a specialist. assistant is also very knowable and will try to cover all your needs

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

we had Dr. Stewart for a few years when he was with Cole Harbour Family Medicine in Cole Harbour NS, he was the best , and was certainly missed by our family, wish we had him back

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Just a great doctor. Takes time and listens to you.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

He is my husbands Dr. and a very kind, competent and compassionate Dr. Even though he is very busy ,he makes you feel like you're the only one in his office. A kind word about his secretary as well. She is very competent ,and kind as well. It's a pleasure to talk to her. These two are a great team ,and I hope they are there for years to come.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

The best I've meet really kind caring and always listens and gets the job done a very big thank you for being my doctor

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Very Good Doctor. Easy and comfortable to talk to. He also does not make you feel like a criminal when pain medication is necessary unlike most doctors I've seen. Seems like he legitimately wants to help the patient.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2012

Dr Graeme Stewart is the best doctor that I have met. He was the oncall doctor in emergency this past week. He was very easy to talk to, listed to what I said, looked at me when he spoke to me and he asked lots of questions. He ordered tests and showed me the xrays to explain what I had. He was quick with the results and just a great friendly, informative doctor. I wish all doctors were like him!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012