Ratings for Dr. David MacMillan

He actually cares about his patients . He respects their time and is attentive to their issues. He is good at explaining why a certain issue is happening .

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Always ready to help, very knowledgeable. very good diagnostics and treatments

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Excellent doctor, patient and caring. My entire family sees him and he is always helpful. Office is often hard to reach and some staff not overly friendly.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Wonderful doctor. Respectful, knowledgeable and compassionate. Hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Both my husband and I have been patients of Dr. Mac for several years and are very happy with the care that we have received. He is very professional, caring, patient and knowledgeable. We feel very secure in his care. The front office staff (Zelda) are pleasant and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Macmillan has been my family doctor for 5 years and he is best doctor in Ottawa.Very caring and take time to listern to any issues I may have.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

My wife and I have been a patient of Dr MacMillan for 16 years. Patient, knowledgeable and helpful, you couldn't ask for a better Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

Very good doctor. Takes the time to listen. Gives you alternatives & suggestions.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

I've been a patient for about 10 years. He treats my husband too. I've found Dr. MacMillan to be an excellent listener, thorough and gentle in his approach. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I've been going to him for 16 years. He's pretty solid as a doctor and has great suggestions and knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011