Ratings for Dr. David MacMillan

Dr. MacMillan is the best GP I've had. He listens to my concerns and thoughts. When needed, he makes sure I'm seen by specialists in a timely manner. He is compassionate and knowledgeable. I don't continue to see Dr.Mac out of habit or ease. I continue to see him because he's the best. The nurses and staff at the clinic are also top notch. I can't think of any other clinic where I would have such broadly positive things to say. Being a patient of Dr.Mac's has truly offered me a higher quality of care and peace of mind.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Mac for over 22 years, he has helped my family with many issues but he thinks all my problems can be solved with birth control. Now that I am pregnant he has been a lot more involved and knowledged about what I am and what I will be going through. He informs me if anything is amiss almost right away. He is a very good doctor and im not looking to change any time soon.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

He actually cares about his patients . He respects their time and is attentive to their issues. He is good at explaining why a certain issue is happening .

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Always ready to help, very knowledgeable. very good diagnostics and treatments

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Excellent doctor, patient and caring. My entire family sees him and he is always helpful. Office is often hard to reach and some staff not overly friendly.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Wonderful doctor. Respectful, knowledgeable and compassionate. Hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Both my husband and I have been patients of Dr. Mac for several years and are very happy with the care that we have received. He is very professional, caring, patient and knowledgeable. We feel very secure in his care. The front office staff (Zelda) are pleasant and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Macmillan has been my family doctor for 5 years and he is best doctor in Ottawa.Very caring and take time to listern to any issues I may have.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

My wife and I have been a patient of Dr MacMillan for 16 years. Patient, knowledgeable and helpful, you couldn't ask for a better Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

Very good doctor. Takes the time to listen. Gives you alternatives & suggestions.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011