Ratings for Dr. Glenn Jones

I also had Dr. Jones as a radiation oncologist. Best doctor I have ever encountered. Dealt with my MF in such a manner as to explain everything to me in lay terms. I had the radiation treatments in Hamilton, and followed up with him at Credit Valley Hospital. Just found out he is moving to the Caribbean. Dr. Jones, you will be surely missed.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I had Dr Jones as a radiation oncologist and found him very knowledgable. He also was not afraid to tell you the facts. He made my treatment much less worrysome. Heather, the nurse, and radiation staff were also so helpful.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Very knolwedgeable but seem to always have to wait for him as he is often late for his apoointments - he is a busy man.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Amazing doctor...Extremely knowledgeable and up to date with the the latest research. His nurse Lisa was fantastic and I miss her (she has moved). Dr. Jones takes a lot of time to answer any questions I may have. Given that he primarily deals with cancer patients, this is a good thing. I found him very reassuring. A world expert in the treatment of CTCL.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. Jones, and his Primary Nurse, Lisa, made my dealing with health issues so much easier. Dr. Jones is always willing to explain issues in a clear and concise manner. His thorough knowledge is impressive, and coupled with his belief that not all medicine is the "traditional" one, made my decisions easier to deal with.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

Dr. Jones took care of me in a timely & professional manner. Gave me hope & support and his nursing staff are amazing people.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2007