Ratings for Dr. Carl Hudson

sad,when has to put up with this sort,rather go to a clinic

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Where can I begin, compared to my former family doctor, I would give him a ninus 5

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Where do I begin,sad we have to put up with this kind

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Did not investigate detrimental tests that were flagged on blood test results for several years, even when he would discuss other results from the same lab work so he just ignored the flags on the reports. Always went in for results and appointments every 3 months and not once was investigated for the cause and never was told about the issue. Now paying the price, a life. Would have been easier to treat if intervention was started sooner. I would not even give 1 star but it won't give me the option. Please take this as a warning, my loved one will die because of his sloppy work.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Lets start with the fact that he's been my family doctor for 20+ years and if there was another doctor available I would be the first in line! He never really listens...examples: I started having chest pains at the age of 12 and over a 20 year span the pain got worse and worse...I was told that it was a pulled muscle, arthritis in my chest and multiple times that it was all in my head! 20 years later after 3 ER visits and one ultrasound that I had gallbladder disease...and needed immediate surgery...which the ER doctor set up for me..in two weeks I was in surgery. The surgeon told me that the minute he cu me open it ruptured and if I hadn't been on the table I probably wouldn't be here! THAT WAS TOO CLOSE! After words when I had seen Dr. C. Hudson for something else I mention my surgery and all he had to say was "oh well at least now its taken care of." What the HECK??? Plus every time I do go in he goes on and on about me having diabetes, and that I had gestational diabetes...my Obgyn told me I hadn't...I still don't have it and he keeps send me for more test and they all come back stating that I don't but he keeps saying that I do...I've gotten into arguments with him over this! Also I've been in twice because I've been feeling depressed and sometimes suicidal and he jus brushes it aside and again goes on about me having diabetes...and says we'll take about he depression another time even though I keep trying to bring the topic back...Most times, I leave feeling even worse!!! Now I know others have complained about how others seem to get in before them even if their appointment time was first, I happen to know why! Hudson is a Baptist and if you are (especially a member of the same church) you will get in quicker not only from the waiting room bu to get an appointment and the secretary is also a member of the same church....think about that one. He's over booked, over rushed, does not listen, steam rolls you...I would so have a new doctor if I could most times I just go to the walk in clinic now...yes they are rushed too however, for the most part I at least get whatever I go in for taken care of!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Brenda is the best.. I'm going to miss her.. But the Doctor is overwhelmed.. Too busy.. Always late.. Disorganized ... You better be prepared to be there at least 1 1/2 hours.. Refuses to send you for tests he deems unnecessary even if you actually do need them as I did.. Too Arrogant in his findings even if he's wrong.. He has been my Doctor for almost 20 years.. In the last 10 years I have lost all faith and trust in his ability as a physician.. He is and has been for years my glorified pill pusher as I have heart disease and need my medication.. Not many Doctor's taking new patients in Miramichi.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

Do not have much confidence in him,if another were available,wuold switch

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Been my family doctor for years...took over 15 years( at least 10 with Dr. Carl Hudson) to find out what was wrong with me and it was an ER doctor that finally figured it out...NOT Hudson. I could have had no pains YEARS ago. Also seems to think I have a condition that I don't have...I have told him this and he still sends me for tests every year...I don't know but I think that he thinks that if he gives me the tests long enough then one of these days I'll have this disease. I have more to say but I'll just get upset.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Dr. Hudson is never on time for appointments. Does not take the time to deliver quality care.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007