Ratings for Dr. Jill Toews

Hands out pills like Hallowe'en candy, even when not indicated. Just loves them pills. Would not follow cardiologist's assessment of cautions to be taken with heart patient. Assistant had to remind her what she was supposed to be doing. Insisted she had replaced a crown when she had not. Good thing I still had the old one in an envelope to show her!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

Would never recommend her to anyone, and I have worked in the dental field for 10 years. She is unprofessional and treats her staff very poorly. she is mentally unstable

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

I love Dr. Toews personally. I am very surprised by the other comments on here. I think she is a lovely and caring woman and a very skilled Dentist.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

very displeased with Dr. Toews, she is very into herself and talks in circles as well as doesnt appear to remember what she is talking about...wouldnt recommend

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

"I am very pleased" is what she would say, but it was not my experience. Unfortunately, everything went very wrong and I had to suffer over two months with pain. Sometime I had to sit on a patient's chair more than two hours for a 20 minute treatment.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

i have to agree with some others... dr jill is quite into "herself" and her staffs needs, far before patient needs. i had received a brand new partial denture and because it had "not" been molded properly by her my bite was way off. she chose to proceed with a very inferior solution and chose to "grind' down my new partial so the teeth now look very flat on the tops, rather than remold for her previous mistake. for her this would be the most "economical" method for "her mistake" !!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

dr,Jill is very good dentist.She help to my kids,me and my husband...She iz amazing

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

She is great with my kids and has put my husband at ease (he wouldn't see a dentist for 25 years until her). She is always knowledgable and professional, I wonder if the other ratings were posted by people who like to self-diagnose and think they know more than the doctors/dentists they go to???

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

I have had many crowns and myself and my two kids have had nothing but excellent friendly kind patient caring quirky and fun help from Jill. Full of herself?? no way! She has a sense of humour and kindness unparalleled with other dentists in the valley, which is why we go there. I had trauma at other dentists and anxiety and Jill was the only dentist I would go to who soothed the sailing for me and was extremely patient and catered to all my dental insecurities. None of my crowns or fillings have given me or my kids any problems at all, 5 years later. We will gladly continue to see Jill and love all her staff as well.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Full of herself; flighty; self-righteous. gave me 5 fillings in one sitting, followed by months of excruciating pain. I may have had some cavities but I don't think all five were immediate priorities. She did the same thing to my husband. Will leave asap. So regret trusting her.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010